three leaf plant 3

highlifeisdalif

hey all i have a three leaf plant and i have never heard or seen any pics of one before... any comments? its over a foot tall growing in soil with a grow lamp from walmart, 60w, its growin its 7th node

Is it stretchy too? Dude you don't have enough light and it might be the wrong kinda light.
More info on lamp please

yeah... i'm a little worried about this plant too

i really cant tell you anything about the light bc i forgot what its acutally called and i do not have the box, it is kinda strechy, but its better since i got that lamp., the light is made for growing, it has a blue film over the lightbulb and im thinking about getting more, but i dont have the money.... i think its growing very well, but this is my first so maybe im totally off....

no no no... if i'm right... what you have are simply lights that make plants look better to the eye... you need to get compact fluorescent bulbs... the little spirally ones... if you're using an incandescent flood light or something of the sort, DITCH IT NOW!!!! those blue film bulbs are NO GOOD FOR GROWING!!! your plant will either die, or be male... get those compact fluorescent bulbs FAST!

o, well then thank you i will get right on that....

yeah bro,,,I seen the ones you need on sale at Wal-mart,,lol ever since i moved to the country I'm a Wal-mart fanatic.

spend 30 bucks on a Flood Light at Home Depot, I have a blue spec 500w one that runs at 65w and my plants absolutely adore it. Its a big CFL bulb but it isnt a regular one, its in a blue box and sais FLOODLIGHT on it.

the plant has 5 leafs now, they started at the 7th node...

7th Node?!!!
wtf! my plants went into 5 leaves on the second set!!! that came out
something is wrong, i need pics

and has not changed it, why?

hey, i never changed the light because i didnt want to spend more money and i thought it was already too late to change it... but then.......on the 9th node the hairs are coming out and it looks beutiful,,,,, thank you guys for the advice... but this time you were wrong.......

Back
Top Bottom