Thrips devestating plants, need help FAST

brooktrout

I 12 WW plants approx. 24" tall, they are growing in a 10x10 tent, 8 days in 12/12 lighting. These plants are getting distroyed by thrips,they are sucking the life right out of them. I can see the larve on the fan leaves and also see them flying around the tent. I have been spraying them with a mix of cooking oil,dishwashing liquad and warm water which I got on this site. I have been fighting these things for a while and so far they are beating me. What is the best thing I can use to kill these things immediatly and should I use some kind of bug bomb in the tent. If I can't kill these things soon they will kill all my plants for sure. Thank you in advance for your input!

I 12 WW plants approx. 24" tall, they are growing in a 10x10 tent, 8 days in 12/12 lighting. These plants are getting distroyed by thrips,they are sucking the life right out of them. I can see the larve on the fan leaves and also see them flying around the tent. I have been spraying them with a mix of cooking oil,dishwashing liquad and warm water which I got on this site. I have been fighting these things for a while and so far they are beating me. What is the best thing I can use to kill these things immediatly and should I use some kind of bug bomb in the tent. If I can't kill these things soon they will kill all my plants for sure. Thank you in advance for your input!

I used Azamax on my thripes. It worked great. I did 1 foliar treatment, and one more treatment with a feeding. Thripes were gone in days and haven't returned in 2 months. When you mix it with a feeding it tastes bad to the thripes and causes them to mutate and can't reproduce. Good luck.

THANK YOU!! I'll give it a try. My plants are starting to flower, will this stuff burn the buds? I googled SNS 203 and it said not to spray on any buds because it may burn them. Thanks again pal.

THANK YOU!! I'll give it a try. My plants are starting to flower, will this stuff burn the buds? I googled SNS 203 and it said not to spray on any buds because it may burn them. Thanks again pal.

I've heard the sns works well and they are a sponsor of this site and should be supported. I applied the Azamax right after lights out and had no problems. Get yourself a green party bulb in case you need to work with them during lights out. They don't recognize the green spectrum. But it's enough for you to see what your doing. With the Azamax just make sure you flush as normal before you harvest and you should have no ill effects.

Back
Top Bottom