help thrips

jahcultivatio

ive been doing some research on parisites and i know i dont have spindermites but i think i might have a small problem with thrips if anyone can send me more detalied photos on trips or has any cures that have worked for them please let me know!!!

Hello

After looking at a picture of a thrips I now know what they are.. What I have used is Neem oil and or rubbing alcohol. Just so you know there is no real cure for this problem,

Thrip therapy

Hello

After looking at a picture of a thrips I now know what they are.. What I have used is Neem oil and or rubbing alcohol. Just so you know there is no real cure for this problem,

There is definately a solution for this problem. Had em once, got rid of em and never had em again.I used Spinosad to get rid of em. Use blue sticky traps hagining within the canopy and spray with spinosad, neem, a neem based product, azatrol works for extreme situations. I have a product called Azamax that I have just in case I have pest problems again. Last resort bomb the place the key is to follow up ur treatment in case any survive. When u spray be sure to spray the top and underside of the foiliage. These are some of the least threatening pests I've encountered. U'll be fine if u take correct precaution. Too lazy to post pic. Search threads. I know this infos here because I've been over this a few times b4. They leave white, oblong pock marks on leaves. the pests themelves move very quickly and can fly. Hope this helps.

Yep had them in my closet hydro and my buddy has them in his dirt. They are the mildest of the pests but there numbers can explode pretty rapidly. I found the warmer the room the better the bugs did. I also watered with the bacteria found in mesquito dunks, it attacks soft shelled larvae. Use a spray for a few weeks on 5 to 6 day intervals like others have said. I would incorporate a neem spray from day 1 in the future. Good luck bugs suck!!

i went to the the hydro store and brought a sample of the bug.we looked at it with a 100x microscope and found out that it was not thrips and the people who worked there said they have never seen the bug before.they refered me to a place down the street that does tests on insects and now im waiting on the results to see what it is.in the mean while a friend of mine suggested avid and i applied it yesterday. thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom