Throwing up and gettn sick from good weed?

dealwit2legit

i got some bc bud. me and my 2 friends smoke a blunt and one of my friends got really sick and kept throwin up and throwin up. all his ppl saw it and now want to beat my ass. do u think the weed was laced or can he jus have very low tolerance?

they wannan beat your ass caus your friend cant handel a buzz?? if nobody else got sick then i say its his problem...........either that or he did somthing befor yall smoked that you arnt aware of.

One time I munched out on cheez its or something anyway, I took a huge hit off a bong right after I put them down. I choked and then puked but I caught the puke in my hands for some reason lol. I ran outside and threw it off the porch.

And on 420 this year I ate some bad pizza and smoked hella big pile of ganj me and a bunch of friends put in to. Later on that night I puked for like 10 minutes or longer. And after that I just sat in my friends car, I don't know how long because I was high as fuck and sick.

i have seen people puke befor from smoking to much weed but we smoked alote more than just one blunt. I dont know what this kids tolerance is like so i cant judge. :peace:

i've gotten nauseus before while being extremely blasted but that was because i was hungry and was starving so i would get nauseus

I puked the very first time I hit a bong haha :p , but that was the first and the last time I got dizzy from weed :)

Peace

I recently had some friends from new brunswick come and smoke a bunch of weed with me
they definatly weren't used to such high quality
both of them puked after tripping out and having fun for a few hours
one puked in my car, which really sucked!
oh well hehe

(i didn't puke, i smoked over an ounce of the bud, its chronnnnnnnic)

dealwit2legit said:
i got some bc bud. me and my 2 friends smoke a blunt and one of my friends got really sick and kept throwin up and throwin up. all his ppl saw it and now want to beat my ass. do u think the weed was laced or can he jus have very low tolerance?
hahahahahaha you just greened out man i almost did but i realized i'm not a puss so i maned up and kept hitting it any good weed can do that i'v had people greenout off one hit of honey oil

if i get sick its couse i drank way way to much and smoked way to much so its was my own falt so lol

but never off any clean weed

I have never actually thrown up but i notice that cetrain strains irratate my stomach and make me feel like i could get sick but i just suffer it out and it dont usually last that long.:joint: I have heard that weed is suppost to be good for naseua.?Probably certain varieties work the best.?::cough:

i used to do it alot when i first started it didnt bother me i thought it was funny but i hope that dude didnt get his ass beat

Sounds to me like the kid was not used to good bud. It happens alot to people that are used to smoking like one strain of weed, then when they go to a new strain, it will usually fuck them up. Me it happened before but only once, but that was because I took a milked 2ft bong hit. I sat down then 5 mins later I ran to the bathroom and started puking. It felt wonderful afterwards. Just tell your freinds that the kid couldn't handle your weed, and did you guys get sick? IF you guys got sick then the weed was laced.

Everyone that is a regular smoker, has smoked laced weed that they have never known about. It happens. Your weed smells alittle funky, it gets you higher, chances are its sometimes laced weed. Unless you know where all of your weed comes from.

woh that's funny i would see a thread titled this today. i did the samething earlier today! I was running low on weed so i put alot (too much) tobacoo in my joint. and after smoking the thing in a minute i started feeling really dehydrated. i went to drink some water and i started feeling sick and cold swet. i laid down on the floor and next thing i know im puking all the water back up in an amazing streamlined fountain shooting across the room. it flew like 5 fuckin feet. i laughted and whiped it off, felt better and smoke a real joint for retrebution! must have hit the wrong note for a second, i blame it on the tobacco and lack of water.

ive never hurled from smokin very very close i was hittin a gravity bong with some dank chron mann was i blitz and i will do it again in a heart beat hell yeah take it to the dome mann

its not your fault that he couldnt handle it like the pros...if i were that kids friends i'd give him so much sh*t about that cause clearly he wasnt cut of for the fine herbal remedies of life...

Back
Top Bottom