Throwing up and gettn sick from good weed?

My 1 buddy would always throw up and it was always orangre [weird] yhis must of happened atleast 10 times that i had smoked with him. I finally told him I aint smoking with u no more. needless to say he dont smoke anymore nor would i

one time i ate to bags of fritos and a snickers and 3 twix candy bar things and took a hit from my bong and puked so yea it coulda been sumthin he ate

isos 42o said:
you n00bs need to learn to let threads die
what's that about? why die? viva la thread!

ive thrown up after hotboxing, probably because I didn't allow any fresh air into my system. Weed though does surpress vomit, which is why it is not a good idea to drink and smoke a lot in the same night, because if you have alcohol poisoning you need to puke it out and sometimes the weed will prevent that.

Ive thrown up before after smoking laced weed, i was off my face, didnt really know wtf was happenin. On my way home the air began 2 taste almost salty, n wen i got home i hurled. That was sum fucked up shit right there.

Part from that ive only thrown if ive smoked waaaaay too much or ive bin drinking a lot of booze aswell

yeah man i have only thrown up once while smokin... and it was completely my fault... i ate like 2 full size bags of dill pickle chips (they're crazy good)

ive thrown up 3 times from smokin weed alone, one time we went to the west side of chicago and got 2 grams of some flame ass blueberry bud. we smoked too in the car, clam baked like a motha fucker and my guy gave me a shotgun and i was coughin so much i puked all over my brand new pants. then we got some shitty ass bud and were smokin in the one mexicans van with dude knowin and i was hittin the jay and a peice of bud got stuck in my throat and started gaging and threw up all over in the van. shit was funny. oh yea and one of the first times i smoked like 6 years ago i was so fuckin high, this was the first time i smoke dro and i was fuckin tweakin and just started puking all over the place. some very funny shit:cool:

i myself have never thrown up off weed. from swag to endo ive smoked it. never once have i thrown up. however, i have seen it happen before. i think it has alot to do with a persons tolerence to the o so great greenery.

Jus Keep Smokin :bong:

I've never thrown up from weed but a couple weeks ago i was tokin it up with some friends and for no reason i started to feel sick and had to go hang over the toilet for about 20 minutes before it passed... then i went back, started back in on the circle and was fine.

once after i smoked and was really high, i kept smoking and then started coughing and couldnt stop, then i felt like i was choking and was going to puke but i never did. was he coughing alot before he puked because it could be the same thing that happen to me he just went a step farther lol.

I puked once....also with people I didn't normally toke with....great bud....fucken good ass high......

texas_style05 said:
I didn't even know that u could throw up after u smoked. I once heard that weed was like a throw up suppressant. Someone once told me that it keeps u from pukin'.
Technically, it's an anti-nauseant, different from something that keeps you from puking (supresses gag-reflex).

Back
Top Bottom