Thyroid Cancer

hi Gingerdennis, sorry to hear about that. What type?

I have graves disease and had radioactive pill procedure. 1998

Was on levithyroxine daily. But I stopped taking it last Sept. It was really causing mental issues. If i didnt take it, i got reallllly bad midsection pains, and sluggish, run down, tired alllll the time. I started taking 1 p[ill everyother day, then every 3-4 days, then 1 a week, and now i dont take them at all, and feel awesome. Mind and body. Those pill ruin my life.

RSO im not sure about. It might, it might not. If you do, keep in mind, the protocol is 60-65 grams, as fast as you can get into your body. So heads up on that, but that seems to be the magic number to aim for.

You definitely need to change your diet, into Keto. #1-Stop all sugar intake, cancer eats and survives on sugar. Apple cider vinegar, morning and night. 2tbl with 4 oz water, rinse teeth afterwards.

1 clove of fresh garlic daily. Chop 1 clove, let sit in the air for 10 mins, then chew and drink water.

Daily vitamin,
Spray legs and arms with epsom salt/water mix, daily.
Get some dandelion tea.
Lemon juice daily.

Erthritol, monk fruit and stevia only sweeterns you can use.

No pasta, oatmeal, bread, milk,

Good luck..

hi Gingerdennis, sorry to hear about that. What type?

I have graves disease and had radioactive pill procedure. 1998

Was on levithyroxine daily. But I stopped taking it last Sept. It was really causing mental issues. If i didnt take it, i got reallllly bad midsection pains, and sluggish, run down, tired alllll the time. I started taking 1 p[ill everyother day, then every 3-4 days, then 1 a week, and now i dont take them at all, and feel awesome. Mind and body. Those pill ruin my life.

RSO im not sure about. It might, it might not. If you do, keep in mind, the protocol is 60-65 grams, as fast as you can get into your body. So heads up on that, but that seems to be the magic number to aim for.

You definitely need to change your diet, into Keto. #1-Stop all sugar intake, cancer eats and survives on sugar. Apple cider vinegar, morning and night. 2tbl with 4 oz water, rinse teeth afterwards.

1 clove of fresh garlic daily. Chop 1 clove, let sit in the air for 10 mins, then chew and drink water.

Daily vitamin,
Spray legs and arms with epsom salt/water mix, daily.
Get some dandelion tea.
Lemon juice daily.

Erthritol, monk fruit and stevia only sweeterns you can use.

No pasta, oatmeal, bread, milk,

Good luck..
Thank you for replying. You are the only person to respond.
My Thyroid was found by accident, while having an ultra sound for a different investigation. My local surgery have let slip that they think it is Papillary...but....i am still being tested.
So far have have Ultrasound...Camera down throat....2 Biopsy sessions, the second of which was awful, and caused a bleed in another part of organ.
And still they will not officially tell me what i have wrong.
Today they have sent me another letter, sending me for yet another test... it seems never ending... This has been going on since January.
Questions ....from your experience.
What is purpose of Epson Salt spray.
And...do i really have to avoid ...Oats? which are a natural food?
Your advice would be welcome...and again, thank you for taking the trouble to respond.

Back
Top Bottom