Tiger bloom feeding

Leugim

Hey Guys , I’m a month and half into flowering. Any suggestions when to stop feeding my girl guano. Can I feed her tiger bloom till harvesting? I still think I have another 2-3 weeks till I harvest.

0F5AD983-74E0-4213-89D1-6CB850452C68.png

40A2BFF6-E755-4F29-9E52-4C0D35218F1A.png

9D53AF1A-EE7E-445E-BE07-76B5507868CC.png

Need to know what guano you are talking about. Bat guano or bird guano? Each has its own NPK numbers. Are you already using the Tiger Bloom and the guano? Or, are you thinking of stopping the guano and just using the Tiger Bloom

Get a hold of a copy of the Fox Farms suggested feeding schedule. Or, go to their website and download a copy.

My copy is in the other room but if I am remembering right their schedule says to use the Tiger Bloom from about 2 weeks before switching to flowering all the way up to the week of harvest.

I’ve been using this every other feeding. I also add be bee pollen. Sorry for the confusion I thought Tiger bloom was Bat Guano . Can I still use this till harvesting?

62CC97BE-2C7B-4ACE-B1B5-AACB68B64869.jpeg

Need to know what guano you are talking about. Bat guano or bird guano? Each has its own NPK numbers. Are you already using the Tiger Bloom and the guano? Or, are you thinking of stopping the guano and just using the Tiger Bloom

Get a hold of a copy of the Fox Farms suggested feeding schedule. Or, go to their website and download a copy.

My copy is in the other room but if I am remembering right their schedule says to use the Tiger Bloom from about 2 weeks before switching to flowering all the way up to the week of harvest.
Thanks again. I just checked their site and it said I can use it through harvesting. Didn’t say it in the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom