What should I feed my plants?

Iphone420

I'm growing in 3 20 gallon grow bags with empire building soil I got 3 clones 2 sour disel and 1 grand Ak (GDPxAK47) I have them in doors rite now under a light 18 hours on 6 off I'm going to put the outside in the beginning of may. What/ how much/ how often should I feed them? I'm not trying to go out n buy more stuff cuz I got a bunch of nutriance already I'm thinking of going with general hydroponics 3 part for veg with sum Mexican bat guano tea and for bloom sum tiger bloom beastly bloom,cha Ching and indo bat guano tea. Is there any thing alce I should be feeding them?

Hi Iphone--

Do you have any pics of your plants? How old are they? What does the feeding schedule say? It sounds like to me that you have all the nutes you need. You should feed til you see some sort of run off so that you know it is getting to the bottom of your pot/bag. You should feed when your soil feels dry. You can do this with the finger method or the lift the pot/bag method. Not sure if you can lift 20 gallons though, that sounds heavy. How often are you watering/feeding now?

As of rite now I got 2 of my clones in pots and the other two are in the sponge cube things I'm jst giving them water with a Lil guano I keep them under a light for 18 hours on and 6 off I have the 20 gallon bags in The yard under a tarp I'm going to put the clones in them in may.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/tumblr_m2g2aziXjL1qjzt2do1_500.png
In the big pot is tangarine kush on the small green one is sour diesel and in the cubes are grand ak and an other sour diesel.

Oh ok, the pic helps more. They are still young but to me look like you could start them on nutes but make sure it is very diluted. I also noticed you don't have a tray to catch the run off. Butter bowls work well, better than that paper bag. I wish I could give more information but I am a novice grower myself. But click on the link in my sig line on how to grow marijuana maybe it can help til someone comes along with more experience than myself.

I can't see any reason why you would need any more nutrients than what you are planning on using. However, I would advise you are careful on how much you use in the beginning until you can tailor your watering / feeding to your plants exact needs.

In my honest opinion I would recommend that you try to get yourself into a routine from the beginning. Ask yourself how many nutes your plants TRULY need, and then try to alternate feeding every second watering.

So, say you need to water every 3 days. You would water amply on day one, on day four you would water with your mixed nutrient solution, on day seven you would water again with just PH balanced water.

This means that each time you water it acts as a mini flush eliminating any nutrient or salt build up so you will never have to flush your plant. Also means you will not be flushing out, and wasting, any nutrients that were not used, thus meaning that all $$$ spent on nutrients are well spent not wasted.

I, in my opinion, suggest that if you follow the routine above you eliminate the stress involved in the flood and drought scenario which is watering and feeding when your plants need it. Once they need it, it's too late and you have induced stress. And we all know a stressed plant isn't as good as a happy plant.

What you are doing is great buddy, keep at it and tailor your needs as and when you see them. I can't see you having any problems with your programme.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PLANTS BUDDY

:peace: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom