Time to thin out?

randall1966

These WW sprouted March 18th, under 600 VIP, and several cfl and led side lights, in ffhf soil.
They've gotten really bushy and I'm wondering if its to early to chop out some fan leaves?

I'm of the opinion, that leaves do not hurt much until you are into flowering. Once flowering starts, taking shaded leaves, and leaves covering flower sites is what I aim for. But I tend to be conservative.

My opinion.

I'm of the opinion, that leaves do not hurt much until you are into flowering. Once flowering starts, taking shaded leaves, and leaves covering flower sites is what I aim for. But I tend to be conservative.

My opinion.
Yea I feel ya, I was sitting there pulling them out and looking them over... I want a large crop but I don't want to kill them either , but once I looked back on some pics from April 25 I see they've doubled in size so I'm going to let the veg for at least 14 more days before cutting anything, but in gonna LST the ones I planted crooked and then didn't rotate at all until u mentioned it., thanks by the way.
I am conservative also in my approach, on more of a don't fuck with nature any more than you have too.

While I'm here how about my watering at this stage, I'm giving 1 quart per plant every other day, seem good and light by next watering. But afraid I'm under watering a little. Maybe ad a pint to each one, due tomorrow.
Just lift the pot.....if it doesn't feel like the Sahara desert just invaded the pot....then nope..... I water by weight, and nothing else. I tried a schedule and almost killed my plants.
You can add more, but watch the weight.

Back
Top Bottom