Tiny Buds and hairs?

CrazyHazy

So we are 4.5 weeks into bud. We actually noticed bud growth within a week and a bit of flipping and thought wow that was fast these are going to be great! fast forward a couple weeks and we had some mildew still so used defender and sulpher. We used defender 3 times in bud the last was at week 3 and sulpher twice.
Now at 4.5 weeks in the buds seem mighty tiny compared to the 3 bubbas we have (the rest are Master kush). Not only are the buds small but the hairs are tiny and turning red already.

So my question is any reasons why the bud growth seems to be slow and why the hairs are turning already and are short not nice and long? I am worried they wont get that big any thoughts?

My thoughts..We had been told to strip the plants of ALL fan leaves every 2-3 weeks from start till netting. I said repeatedly we should only be striping half the plant and then the other half about 5 days later. Could the full strip downs have caused this???

oh yeah our buddy is doing same strain same feeding same everything except room and pot size(our pots are bigger) and his are much bigger...

any help would be greatly appreciated we are trying to get these buds a good size within another 5.5 weeks or so..

Re: TINY Buds and hairs ??

could the sulfer and defender somehow burned the buds a lil bit?

I was told to only take about 30% of the leaves off at a time. your ladies prolly got stunted when u striped her at one time.

are u giving them nutes?

could the sulfer and defender somehow burned the buds a lil bit?

I was told to only take about 30% of the leaves off at a time. your ladies prolly got stunted when u striped her at one time.

are u giving them nutes?

I was thinking the defender may have caused it some but I thought the Sulpher didn't harm the plant at all??
These girls are getting top quality nutrients!

I am seeing more and more now about only stripping some of the plant not the whole thing..This is likely the issue then I guess but is it too late now is there nothing we can do to get them bigger now or are we screwed on this crop???

I wouldn't say screwed.. jus keep gving them nutes and tlc and u should be fine. I have never used defender or sulfur so I wouldn't know the effects. u still have some time to put some weight on them girls. good luck :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom