Tips About Homemade Fertilizer?

@Blew Hiller , @bobrown14 , & @GodOfPot are all experts on composting and vermicomposting. These 3 should collectively be able to answer your questions.
It's not as easy as just throwing a few amendments in some soil and voila. It takes time for the added ingredients to break down into their components to the point where they can feed and provide nutrients to the plants.

I know that Blew uses worms in his composter.. ..youll see every practice here for sure. BEST thing is, everyone has the same final vision...

@Blew Hiller , @bobrown14 , & @GodOfPot are all experts on composting and vermicomposting. These 3 should collectively be able to answer your questions.
It's not as easy as just throwing a few amendments in some soil and voila. It takes time for the added ingredients to break down into their components to the point where they can feed and provide nutrients to the plants.

I know that Blew uses worms in his composter.. ..youll see every practice here for sure. BEST thing is, everyone has the same final vision...

Ok.
Thanks Cavallero ;)

Coffee ground needs to be dried and can be sprinkled on top of soil around plants.
Banana peels can be used in different ways, either you boil the peels and water the plants with the water or you ferment the peels in a jar of water for a month and dilute it and feed the plants.
Eggshells needs to be washed and roasted in a frying pan, fermented in vinegar for about a month and there is a thread about it made by Emilya. ( See my journal for more info)

Coffee ground needs to be dried and can be sprinkled on top of soil around plants.
Banana peels can be used in different ways, either you boil the peels and water the plants with the water or you ferment the peels in a jar of water for a month and dilute it and feed the plants.
Eggshells needs to be washed and roasted in a frying pan, fermented in vinegar for about a month and there is a thread about it made by Emilya. ( See my journal for more info)

Hi AngryBird,
Thanks for your Post.

I thought fermentation took less time.. but anyway thanks for the good info!!!
I will check Emilya Thread ;)

regards cannabifreak

Back
Top Bottom