To dose orally or through suppositories?

bjax

Hi all. I'm new here and I have a question. The primary tumor on my pancreas was removed 1.5 years ago. Now I have liver mets. I'm not interested in surgery at this time nor conventional meds. So I'm using CO. My question since my issue is with the liver mets, is what is the best delivery method for the liver? I recently went from oral to suppositories and I'm loving the suppository delivery. I don't have to walk around stoned all day long and I can actually have a life. But I'm not sure I'm getting the full medicinal benefit delivering it via suppositories. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

My father has the same problem. He's started using suppositories last week (actually, just injecting in there 0.75g of high CBD oil and 0.75g of coconut oil) but we're all really worried if this is the right approach for the liver...

Hi all. I've been doing some research and want to add CBD oil to my CO suppository regimen. I know from my supplier that the raw product I'm getting and cooking down into CO is very, very low in CBD's. I've gone to -------- but that only provides me with dispensaries in legal MMJ states. I live in an illegal state, know nothing about CBD oil, but want to begin using and buying it from a reputable supplier. Can anyone tell me anything about this? How do I find a reputable manufacturer of this totally legal oil? If I'm missing something here, please educate me. Thanks.

Here's a great video by Dr. Christina Sanchez wherein she talks about how THC kills cancer. She also speaks a little about orally ingesting vs suppositories and has determined thru her research that both are comparable and that when using the suppository route the THC actually stays in the blood stream a bit longer than swallowing the oil. Here's the link to watch: Dr Cristina Sanchez: Medical Marijuana and cancer

Back
Top Bottom