To hash or not to hash

BlueberryBudz

So this weekend was my first attemp at making hash and i have a couple of questions i found 2 methods that work great but heres the deal(BTW) this is made w/ isopropyl alchahol the first way siad to let the alchahol sit from 2 hours to 2 days and the other siad not to sit in the alchahol for more then 2 minutes. i left what had in there for like 18 hours almost a full day so i tried that way and the potency was freaking crazy any ideas would be cool:Rasta:

Seems to me the longer you let it soak the more trichs dissolve in to the solution.
At room temp,
It's My understanding,
it takes at least 7 hours with no agitation.

Used the alcohol extract method a few times
and folks have told me they woke up still high the next day.

lol i agree i was still stoned when i woke up it worked great thnx too for the info i figured that was the best way about letting it sit non disturbed for quite a number of hours the second rinse was way better then the first which i only let sit for 2 hours:bongrip:

really? damn the method i used was choping untill its damn near powder thats why mine had a bit of shit in the bottom ic so stems and stalks are the way to go eh that makes a bit more sense now im shure once im done w/ this flowering ill have plenty enough to work w/ thnx for the knowledge my friend:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom