Weed vs. Hash

Blackleaf

Unique
Hey fellow smokers, i just got hold of some nice indoor weed.
It's Misty btw, and i've talked to the grower, it's supposed to really good shit. And i got it confirmed by a friend of mine, most people who smoke it fall on their ass. But not me, i barely feel anything and it lasts me maximum 30 minutes...
It very well may be that i usually only smoke hash as weed is really hard to find in Norway(wtf is that all about btw?).
So i read up on the strain, 15-20% thc content, must be that... What i'm used to smoking is like 30-50%, i got a really good connection.

What do you guys think, is hash way superior no mather what, or is it just that;

me + sativa = no go ?

i would think that has is alot more concentrated(sp) and so the thc content would be alot high but i would still say weed wiht a thc content of 20% would get anyone stoned , but might take a lil than the hash.. but i will say fuck yeah hash is better i wish i could get has like u can i got to make it to get it

I would say that weed is nicer, anyday. it is just fresher, easier to break up and easier to smoke. I am so used to only being able to get hash in europe tho, i really miss it when im here in the states. It is the opposite here, hashish is impossible to find. So i miss it, it smells and taste different. I love both, but if i had to pick one 'superior' i would say ganjsh!

May be, but yeah... I like getting hash easily :p
3rd time in 2.5 years that i've been able to get some weed tho, oh... I live like 30 minutes away from Norway's supposedly biggest Cannabis farm, i think i know where it is too *get's in car, brings a lock picking kit*

hash might have slightly higher thc % but i know that i smoke a gram of weed faster then a gram of hash...

The Highness said:
I would say that weed is nicer, anyday. it is just fresher, easier to break up and easier to smoke. I am so used to only being able to get hash in europe tho, i really miss it when im here in the states. It is the opposite here, hashish is impossible to find. So i miss it, it smells and taste different. I love both, but if i had to pick one 'superior' i would say ganjsh!

I totally feel ya bro, thats the same that happens to me when I'm in Mexico or Germany, when Im over there I miss the good cheap quantity of mids and when I'm here I miss the mad chronic from Amsterdam that sometimes made its way to my hands or that dank polen or morrocan hash daaaamn! But Im tokiing on some bomb homegrown right now from a very cool guy :)

Peace

Hawker said:
I cant stand smoking hash alone....tried it one time, tasted like ass. only times i have had it were over bowls.

On a bong water post someone said it tastes like the inside of a turd. You say hash tastes like ass. Damn some of you people eat weird stuff.

Hash is not STRONGER than weed. If it's from the same marijuana plant, there is no difference in high using hashish or weed. Genetics are the same, so the quality of the high is the same. The difference is only how much you consume the product. Smoking one gram of weed equals about 0.2 grams of hash. Hash is "cleaner" product contains much less plant matter than weed, so it obviously better for healthy purpose to consume the hash.

That's like saying that vodka is not stronger than beer. Or, since you mentioned being from the same plant, beer and HopfenTropf (liquor made with hops, 36% ABV 72-proof).

A really good bud from a powerful strain might test at 18%-22%. The hash/oil made from that really good bud would test at over 75%. So how is it not stronger?

Hash is not STRONGER than weed. If it's from the same marijuana plant, there is no difference in high using hashish or weed. Genetics are the same, so the quality of the high is the same. The difference is only how much you consume the product. Smoking one gram of weed equals about 0.2 grams of hash. Hash is "cleaner" product contains much less plant matter than weed, so it obviously better for healthy purpose to consume the hash.

I disagree on the "no difference in high" statement. I've smoked plenty of hash and plenty of weed over the past 40 years. Along with having,in my experience,a stronger body high,hash has more of a hallucinogenic effect than weed does,even more so when eaten.

Weed is a more controllable high. You hear "one hit and quit" to describe good weed,and that can be true,but even then it doesn't that have push you over the edge effect that good Nepali or Indian hash can nail you with if you go for an extra toke or two.

Personally I'd smoke hash over weed any day of the week. It's been my favorite high since we used get green Moroccan hash when I was a teenager. It had a great body high with a trippy edge for an hour and half,then that slow drift into a nice long nap with crazy colorful dreams for a couple hours more. "Lush" is how I would describe a hash high.

I kind of laugh at these THC claims I see for both hash and weed. Like it makes that big of a difference? Any product over roughly 8-10% THC will hit you on the first toke. After that it's up to you if you want to take another hit or three or just cool out.

I agree with the last two posts by TS and Firestone about hash.

The reason weed isn't getting you as high BlackLeaf is because you said yourself, you pretty much only ever smoke hash. A bowl of hash has a much higher concentration of THC than a bowl of just ganja.

Your tolerance is higher because all you smoke is hash. Quit smoking hash for a while and weed will get you highER again.

I've been smoking straight hash for about the last year now, and am trying to ween myself back to weed itself enough that I can actually get high off a bowl of just weed. Right now I am at a mix, half and half. Slowly working my way towards less hash each week... its tough, cuz I love hash. :tokin:

you got that right i have a bud crusher with 3 screens i catch all thoose crystals make some really good dark brown chocolate color hash mix it with some good bud i can smoke half and be roasted save the other half for later being that i smoke in vanilla dutchmasters last long!

Hahaha ??? Hash is stronger than weed by a long shot for the most part. Gram for gram hash is a lot more potent. The whole point of hash is so you can get a larger concentration of THC while at the same time a much lower content of plant matter.

I only like hash for special occasions. My brother got me some pretty damn good bubble hash for me as a Christmas present. Then the last time I had some hash was a month or two ago since my friend had some and smoked me out. I love hash but it totally throws off my tolerance. So that is why I only do it for special occasions.

So weed is always there for me, all day every day. So that is why I love it most. Plus, it smokes better and I enjoy different weed flavors. When hash usually tastes the same since it's harsh for me. But it still severely fucks me up. :cheer:

Hash is just weed with the part that don't get you stoned removed.

In a sense, yes, but you've got to realize, that means each hit is more potent. One hit of hash has a much higher concentration of THC than one hit of a joint.

Back
Top Bottom