WEED vs. SALVIA

BayAreaStoner

Ok so I am a big Weed smoker and I am all for legalizing marijuana!! I use it for many medical reasons and I certainly wouldn't make a big deal about it if I found a youtube video of one of my teenage kids smoking some weed. But recently I was on Youtube and I came across these videos titled "salvia" and I must say I was VERY surprised to see what I did and then I was told that this stuff called "salvia" is perfectly legal and you can buy it at any head shop as long as you are 18 years old. WTF??? I don't get it! How is it that this stuff Salvia is legal but Weed isn't? It makes no sense to me at all!!
What about you? what do you think?

I'm actually a little afraid to try it though my buddy claims some incredible stuff. A lot of states are starting to ban the substance. We just didn't have any minority groups using salvia while representing the possible rape of our white women, otherwise it would be a means of political control & subjugation just like weed. ;-)

Seeing that it was perfectly legal (at the time at least), I looked into the grow. I can actually purchase seeds & grow several bushes in my front yard. I didn't quite get the extraction process, but there is even a pseudo-organization that trades this stuff, or acts a reference or something. Didn't really follow it up. But you can grow it. I'm just not there anymore!

Totally, depending upon where you are at. Many states still just don't know about it and/or haven't started to address it. You can buy seeds, get assistance & even trade your product. Apparently it takes a lot of leaves to make anything... ya know, they have the 10x, 20x, etc. I still don't get the extraction process to do this though...? But ya, here I could plant an orchard if wanted!

Totally, but it won't be for long... starting to get heavier publicity. I can buy it at any cigarette shop where I'm at. The reason I looked into it is my buddy wanted to cash in.

Clearly you know I've had my "visionary" moments that went over the line... I'm just scared of what I might do to myself... my buddy suggested it's like living through a 20 minute peak in about 45 seconds... does that make sense?

Crazy to think that you go to jail for mj & yet can completely freak out on that & be perfectly fine to do it again tomorrow... unjust. I wish you well BAS! Hopefully will see you around the forum. Best!

Back
Top Bottom