Today, 2morrow.and then possible test.help!

realone2all

I have a day n a half 2 clean out my system. I'm 5' 11" 145 pounds..not much fat at all. I bought this " Instant Acting Complete Body Cleanser"...and am hoping it will work. I know "THC" stores itself in fat and i dont have much. But I smoke grade A cush ...high in THC. I've been only flushing now for 2 hrs. What if anything else should i do ? I've passed plenty of tests and had just smoked the day before ,but that was on some regular shwagg. This ***t here i've been gettin is bomb,and Im scared it will tilt the balance of the scales..n not in my favor this time. Any help at all will b greatly appreciated. Thanks:smokin:

Re: today, 2morrow..and then possible test..help!!

damn. well just try as hard as you can... exercise and fast and drink shitloads of water... only drink juices for blood sugar... and eat a few hours before the test (? guys feel free to jump in i dont know barely anything i know) a good heavy meal, preferably heavy i fat and red meat. drink lots of water, pee a few times, drink gatorade and take a vitamin pill, and give your tester a good yellow, hopefully clean sample.

oh, drink lots of coffee and caffeinated beverages. that is in the first stages. as it gets closer to test time, though, just water and juice. and vitamin supplements. and don't overdo it!!! the human body can take quite a bit but don't be too afraid to fail the test, i'd rather fail that drug test than die trying to pass it, dude. good luck! i hope only the best for you. at my last military delayed entry meeting i was scared shitless i was gonna get tested but thankfully they didnt lol

Thanx 4 the advice. I've been doing pretty much everthing u mentioned. Now I'm not even sure I'm even gonna have 2 test...just wanna b on the safe side. I caught a case 4 a DUI but this is my second one and prior 2 that a misdeminor possesion charge...all Federal. I was told by my lawyer yesterday that i would have 2 do a post eval 2 help determine what they will or could do with me. My ex PO is the one doing it and they are gonna look at my past history. Being that i have the minor possesion and had pissed hot while on probation before...I am almost possitive she will have me tested. Thats why im so scared. God help me cause if so ...and iI dont piss clean I am lookin at up to 10 months. I am a single parent of 2 young toddlers and never have or do anything around them. But if I have 2 do this time my ex wife is going to take them from me. that is the worst part. I can do the time on my head no probs ,but 2 lose my kids would be devistating.Again..thx for the reply and i appreciate the advice greatly.

Back
Top Bottom