Too late for nutrients

HeadMed: I seriously doubt he/she would have managed to get four weeks into flower in a hydro setup without nutrients.

Zootywho: It's generally never to late to feed, although the longer you wait, the more potential growing/flowering you may have "stunted" if the plant was under (or not) fed previously. There is a wealth of knowledge here in the FAQs, stickies, grow journals, etc. For example, Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial has some common nutrients and their feeding schedules. You could probably jump right in but I would be careful and start at less than the amounts recommended for week 4 of flowering because the plants aren't used to having nutrients (and they will likely be smaller and/or less developed due to this).

Moderators: This is a double-posted thread; please delete the very next thread after this one. Too late for nutrients? (Thanks!).

HeadMed: I seriously doubt he/she would have managed to get four weeks into flower in a hydro setup without nutrients.

Sorry.. a little high and assumed we were speaking of switching to bloom ratios.

in hydro it's no problem... swap out the rez and still have plenty of time for flushing. Soil holds on to more...

You made it this long, I would hold off. Nutes may stunt growth and/or change the taste of the bud. Unless your plant is stalled or dying I would keep it au natural.

Thanks everyone for the info, i think i am just gonna play it safe and hold off on the nutes until next time....i would never want to do anything that could indanger my children

Back
Top Bottom