What problem is this?

rumplestiltskin

Hey so I’m into 3-4 weeks of flower now, started to notice rusty brown sort of marks on a lot of the leaves. I’ve been giving her for only the past 2 weeks nutrients.

biobizz grow - 1ml per litre
Cal mag - 1ml per litre

Do you think it’s because I started giving nutes too late? What shall I do from here? Thanks!

502644BF-B775-450D-B17F-688CA7E76A1A.jpeg
71991DC8-43D8-45F4-9E0B-3CAC7955224D.jpeg
AB945478-EE59-4658-AAF5-52BBC5FA2EC2.jpeg

Hey whats up Rumple?

You’ve got a nice girl there! Could be deficiency, rust spots or pests. Have you checked leaves for pests? Maybe pluck a leaf or two and scope both sides for mites or eggs?

I‘m probably wrong....not sure if nutes are manufactured or mixed differently for metric versus usa..... but my cal-mag is 1ml per gallon. Maybe double check mix ratio

Don’t think late nutes would cause this, leaf tips look good. Let us know what you find

B0E29A2A-1FBC-480C-A811-00F10C784A1B.jpeg

Seems to be getting worse all over, doesn’t rub off, can’t see any pests!

giving her the same nutes as above still, not sure the problem! Frustrating!

temp is 25c

IDK rumple I’m a newbie myself so I’m not skilled at picking out deficiencies.

I’m curious on the pest thing do you have a mini microscope or digital one? In the single leaf pictured - half of one blade is missing and it looks like I saw a pinhole or two. If you don’t have a scope chances are you won’t see the pests or eggs.

Whats your water source - is it well, municipal tap water? Do you have RO filters? Are you adjusting ph if so what value?

Actually I saw at the bottom what looked like leafs with holes that had been eaten, hmm. Had a few flies in the house, maybe got in? I don’t have a scope, I need to buy one lol.

I’m using house tap water and then adding nutes and adjusting ph to between 6-6.7 each time.

I did a google search and looks similar to a calcium deficiency, so today I’ve watered and done 2ml/l for biogrow and 1.5ml per l for cal mag. I’ve also cut the bad leaves out so I can see if my adjustments fix the issue.

I believe I need some biogrow flower as well.

next grow I’m going to make a schedule to make sure I start giving nutes at a better rate!

watch carefully over canopy, on foliage and top of soil... anything flying or crawling usually means there’s an orgy nearby you just can’t see it. Half of the pests are so tiny you will never see them without a 30/60 X pocket microscope

That’s high on the upper side of ph 6 to 6.5 but I’m soil and never check ph. If you are municipal tap then could be chlorine or chloramine impact, let’s see what @Pennywise has to say

Back
Top Bottom