Help! Yellowing leaves

your plants appear to be underfed with nutrients. the lighter colour in your leaves is from a lack of nitrogen. your plant also appears to be either under watered or over watered. I would only top feed your plants to ensure the pots sufficiently dry between waterings.

here is a BioBizz nutrient feed chart

biobizz_grow_chart1.jpg

Feed once from the bottom 35ml gro 20ml flo 20topmax approx 1 ltre each. Ive uploaded pics into gallery could someone please enlarge the image. Thanks guys. :love::420::thanks:

Here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs. Above the post window do you see the camera icon with the green arrow? Click the camera icon to bring up your image gallery, click the thumbnails to insert full size photographs in your thread.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Still cant seem to upload pics there in my member gallery if someone would be so kind to post them for me. Uploaded them, but when it says select pic i click the pic and it automaticly redirects me to 420.

Plants have picked up lovely. Thank you....:420:

:goodjob::thumb::420:

Use google chrome to upload your pix . I can no longer use Fox Fire to up load photos after it upgraded.

Fed them 35ml gro 30ml flo 30 ml topmax friday they picked up big improvement now inbetween then and now leaves have continuded the yellow go cripsy and drop off with a brush touch. Temps cool, all seems ok. Fort it was N deficancy. All new growth seem ok nice n green just the rest of the leaves all of them now!! Can someOne post my last 2 pics in members gallery please just like kitty did. Please help.. Thanks guys plz some1 post my pics up

i agree totally with king, they look underfed, the problem with leaves is once they turn yellow they dont normally recover and just go crispy and die,
the light green leaves will darken up over the next week if it is down to lack of feed,
when you water make sure you water the plants nice and slow, pouring it on quick makes it run strait out the bottom, another option would be to use a spray bottle and give the top layer of soil a good spray with water then when you slowly pour the water over it will soak in more, when you water dry soil to quick it just runs out channels in the bottom, so go easy when you water and you will find the plants will do much better.

check the weight of your pots between waterings, you want the soil dry each time you water, if its not drying out then the roots are not doing their job and this gives you nute lockout issues which look similar to ph issues, so keep the roots healthy by watering then letting the soil dry out between waterings and this will encourage healthy roots and that will in turn keep the plants healthy, the roots need oxygen as much as they need water.

Back
Top Bottom