Too many grow projects

Evolution

Ever notice how once you start something and you get into it then you start wanting to do so much more,...?

For instance, i have 5 new seedlings of unknowen strain. 1 lst Caramalisious mom 4 Caramalisious clones 2 of witch i am gonna make Fem seeds using sts, 4 AutoBerry witch i also plan on sts'ing for fem seeds then there of csuse is the flower room where i just brought in 8 nativweed strains for sexing along with my last Caramelisious that has about a week till harvest. Also im am currently reconfigureing my grow room and lights witch ofcause meens making my own Aircooled reflector out of 2 400 agro units that i have had leyiong around,...

and still i find myself wanting to shop for and start new strains,.... I mean how insane is that?????

Re: tooooooooooo many grow projects,..

Not at all you would be a true farmer, growing is your passion and that's awesome!!! So grow expand and get real high doing it. ;)

Once you have all under control no matter how many projects you have going, you'll be able to handle it. Testing your ability and your limit. When you get into it, try creating a strain yourself with breeding techniques. It will be like making wine, and like an art form reaching towards the highest level.

Back
Top Bottom