Tooth pain medicated with Marijuana?

For now, go to food store and get some oil of cloves to rub on the tooth. It will kill the pain. Some of us old timers carried it in the field as part of 1st aid kit. See cooking forum for butter, caps or other ways to ingest herb while gum heals.

clove oil does work i know. getting teeth removed sux without proper medications. make sure you get the lortab or whatever, your gonna want it even w/weed.

yes it's not the just smoke'n that give you a dry socket, it's all negitive pressure from sucking, that also include drinking w/a straw ect. cut the end off a q-tip to plug the hole, it works better than gauze. then suck away. i did many many times even after a major jaw surgery, as long as you plug the socket your good. 2 things that nothing not even death will stop me from doing is cigarettes and weed.

or you can still take shotguns!!

If it were me, I'd get a 30 pac of vicodin 750's and be done with pain for a day or two.

By the way, getting your teeth cleaned by a dentist 2 times a year will fend off the gum problems will into your late 60's, early 70's.

If you smoke and do not brush your teeth, I can assure you you'll loose most of your teeth by the time your 40 years old.

A good rule of thumb is to clean your pipe everyday, and your teeth 2 a day.

You cook the pot in the butter and strain it if you want first. I just poor it on the toast. then you eat it. Now if any dentistry work is done you'll probably be gumming it real slow. if you are eating that...it won't cause dry socket..that's only caused by sucking or smoking. I'd recommend straining it tho if you had work done b/c then you won't have any lil leaves that can get stuck places. But yeah...eating it is a whole lot better for you anyways.:yummy:

im sure they will love the bits of leaf stuck on your teeth ;)

For now, go to food store and get some oil of cloves to rub on the tooth. It will kill the pain. Some of us old timers carried it in the field as part of 1st aid kit. See cooking forum for butter, caps or other ways to ingest herb while gum heals.

hey chancedebris i've been using clove oil/bud 4 several yrs (firm believer)
whenever i get a toothache i just dip a q~tip in the oil and then stick the tip as far into my problem tooth &/or teeth as i can and it works wonders! I carry a bottle in my purse @ all times no matter what! i've been smoking maryjane for over 20yrs and i've always said it was the best medication for my headache/migranes however, it has never taken a toothache away or made it any less painful so if there is a strain out there that can lessen the severe intense pain of a toothache i wanna invest in about a dozen or so clones or seeds cuz theres NOTHING worse than a major toothache NOTHING & unless or until u have 1 u could'nt relate to the pain! so som1 tell me where this m.j. that helps relieve a toothache is PLEASE!!! :peace::rollit:

Dude I have a cracked wisdom tooth and at this moment I'm smoking herb right now and its feeling numb and its working for me. My Father is Jamaican and he told me either that or white rum will work(don't swallow the rum just leave it in your mouth and let it heal). It's going to burn for a moment but it will heal for a few hours but its only numbing the pain as if it were not to be there. My suggestion for the white wine would be Wray & Nephew Jamaican rum.

I know this thread is old but the subject is not.
I had a real bad tooth ache a few weeks ago and it was 8 days till my dentist appointment, was real bad and considering pulling it myself. I only do edibles, I used my CBD Crittical Mass oil I made, an hour the pain was gone, no buzz or anything, lasted three days till I decided to eat some solid food and the pain came back, took more and the pain was gone once more.
I do a 10% mix, 10gr herb with 100gr Coconut oil and took 1cc. Ive read on Leafy that someone else also had great results with CBDCM for tooth aches.

Ethanol based cannabis tincture is great for immediate relief. 2-3 drops on the effected tooth and you'll be good for several hours.

So I've been having major tooth pain lately. I have a tooth that needs to come out but I've not had the money (oh and I hate them) to go to a dentist. Thankfully tomorrow is payday and I'll be able to get it dealt with.

Nothing has helped with the pain like marijuana. I was throwing back aspirin like no tomorrow and still, marijuana ruled.

I'm curious as to if anyone else has ever dealt with tooth pain by using marijuana and did you notice how much less the pain was? They say when you get a tooth pulled you don't want to smoke though so that it prevents dry rot. Is that just tobacco or is marijuana ok?

:peace:

MRI report of my back is the size of a small dog and I lived with a bad tooth for years that strummed the suicide nerve like no tomorrow. I wasn't afraid or broke, was just so busy I dealt with it. I didn't try to off myself, but I fantasized about rigging two concrete blocks so when released they'd swing together and squash my melon. What stopped me was with my luck I'd pooch the release and then one would crack me from one side and then the other so sit me back up. When I came to I'd still be hurting, only worse. Sounds funny, but it wasn't at the time.

What I've found is it doesn't so much remove pain as it lets you take your mind off it. When pain's so bad, it just can't be ignored. Imagine someone grabbing you with pliers and dragging you around for a month without ever letting go. Now try it for years while still carrying on with life. You try thinking of something else to no avail, the pain roars over everything. I've given myself some pretty good mischiefs in the hope that two things couldn't hurt at once. It works, but gets fleeting pretty quick. Stuff like cracking a shin with a shillelagh. Here, MMJ let's my mind wander outside of itself, but when it comes back the pain's still there. I have compression fractures that grind the discs and cause the surrounding muscles to clamp for dear life. If they get to total muscle failure I'm pooched for days, couldn't get out the way of a speeding turtle for the life of me. There, it prevents the lockup happening in single digit minutes and instead I can ride it a lot longer before it start kicking.

Back
Top Bottom