Top 5 Strains Grown In 2017

JustinHemp420

Now that I've been present with this community for a bit and trust your knowledge lol, I'd like to get your views on your top 5 strains grown in 2017. Please this is not your best smoke you picked up etc etc, this is for those that actually did their own growing and obviously providing you did 5 strains throughout the year.
Dang, if you grew a lot of crap last year I would still like to know your all-time top 5, provided the beans are still available . .
I'm heading into my 3rd grow now so I'm wanting to expand into some decent beans. Also to mention I'm I'm South Africa so hopefully I can get them here.

I finished over 5 strains last year. While some of the best are not available for purchase. I can mention 5 that are. Here they are and Why.

1 707 Headband, HSO. This is one of my favorite strains. They all produced well. 1 super strong smell and flavor and 1 was super frosty that was noticeably stronger then the rest.
2 Blue Medi Kush, Spliff seeds. These plants just plumb produced. 2 of the 4 were the largest plants in the grow. High and piney Kusk flavor was great in all. 1 plant that had a amazing pineapple smell that really stood out.
3 Canalope Haze, DNA. Another favorite. 1 of the best Haze's I have tried. Only 1 plant last year of this strain. " Others were lost due to a heat problem" That one plant produced almost 2 ounces. This smoke could power through and make itself know. No matter how much you have smoked.
4 Exodus Cheese, Greenhouse. Just ok production but not bad. This is just a damn good smoke. The happy high from the skunk genetics shines right through in all the plants. There is a reason that it is so popular. One of the best social strains I know of.
5 Super Lemon Haze, Greenhouse. I had problems with this grow and lost some plants. All caused by me. The one that finished was a little sick through out. Still from everything I saw before the problems I like this strain and ordered more of it. All the plants grew really well. Really interesting pheno's with this strain. The one that finished had a excellent lemon smell and flavor.
So there it is. All these should still be available. I feel comfortable saying anyone would be happy with any 1 of them. These breeders should also be available at most major seed banks. I feel I should also mention Em Dog from HSO. Another survivor of the problem grow that produce around 5 ounces dry buds from 1 4ft plant. Great Chem flavor, Strong high that probably would have been a lot better if the plant was healthy through out the grow.

Hey thanks for the reply man, really appreciate your views. I take it these were all grown indoors and are able to be grow indoors. I've heard the exodus Kush is a good one 2.

Yes all indoor strains. The only Strains I have had trouble with indoors are land race strains. Lots of work these days with the " Cheese " strains. While they carry great flavor. I am pretty sure it is because it is just so enjoyable to smoke. While never the strongest its still one of the best. Really funny because while worked and re-worked its still basically Skunk #1. One of the kings of Happy Highs

Back
Top Bottom