What's Your Favorite Strain?

XRey

I'm taking about grass that gets you stoned, the kind that hits you in the forehead (from the inside) when you take a puff!

Although this question is asked by the administrators when we register, we don't know the results.

So maybe we could have some members opinion?

As for me, I have grown White Widow for many years, also Northern Light, Blueberry etc

To me WW is the best. It give a strong but medium lasting buzz.

Surely that you members have tasted something better.

So, for the benefit of all, please tell us your opinion.

Have a nice (cloudy!) day

I would give a lot to remember the name of a strain that was shared with me at a 420 event. Can smoke all day no problems, one hit from a joint of this, passed to guy next to me, he took a hit. I noticed we were both instantly looking for somewhere to sit down. Rocked our world. I want THAT kinda effect from my buds lol

All time great for me sounds like you would love it. By far the best let you know you are high strain.

Headband. I like the 707 from HSO I really want to try the 818 Headband also. That's just one though you said favorite. Favorite for what? LMAO. There is lots of time in the day LOL. Here is my basic 4

All Around. 707 Headband
Day time. Cinderella 99
Night time. Blueberry Headband
Social. Exodus Cheese

Everyone of these strains have it all Flavor, Strength, Effects. Most could be used all the time but what fun would that be.

Thank you very much.
Do you know if these strains are available in Canada?:smokin:

They all should available online somewhere. I ordered all of them. That is why I posted the ones I did. I have other favorites but if others can't get them or have no idea of what they are it does no good. Here are the breeders for each.

Cinderella 99, Grimm Brothers
Blueberry Headband, Humboldt Seeds, Reserva Privada.
Headband, 707 from Humboldt, 818 From Reserva Privada
Exodus Cheese, Greenhouse Seeds.

I do believe that Seedsman carries everything but the Grimm genetics. If you want the C-99 Grimm is the only place to go now they are producing it. If that is what you want I highly suggest find someone that has Grimm. All others pale by comparison.

Mind blowing, fast flowering, high yield!
That's perfect for me.
Found 4 seed stores in Canada that have 707.
It's my next summer harvest specially since I have a small greenhouse.
Very big thank you!
Have a nice day :thanks:

Auto Colorado Cookies. Photo Laughing Buddha by Barney Farms.

Seems popular in Amsterdam and probably on the WC. Some suggest greenhouse growing.
Thanks a lot LEDRF (which stands for?)

Back
Top Bottom