Strain hoard?

I started cramming about a gram of different strains in small vials as backup...I did not grow any of this weed. After several years I havent cracked open any and have continued to add when I have extra...all are different strains and include sativa, indica and hybrids. I guess this is now another collection to go along with knives, coins, beer coasters....etc...etc. The vials in the pic are about four deep so I guess I have about 75 in the box. Im basically no longer dependent on expensive dispensary weed now that Im growing.
85D5E508-FAAD-4342-9406-F6A631C16093.jpeg

My early dream was to have a huge strain library like that. pretty much like a wine cellar where I could pull out great strains as needed. Then I found out that most strains don't store that well for over a year. Now I save the seeds so I can grow them when I want lol.

Doing it like you are doing is great. Not much there to go to waste if it is never smoked. The collection will be huge someday. One suggestion. If you could find a different bottle to save them in you could save 1 or 2 little buds. That way you could see how the buds looked. It would help show the difference in all the strains.

Back
Top Bottom