News headlines of Shumer pushing legal weed

I don't care how many toes I step on here. Mandatory Vaccines are Not a solution. There are people that can not take them because of health reasons. It is sore subject for me because I'm one. I also can not wear a mask do to health reasons.
You are not stepping on anyone's toes as far as I am concerned. Your situation is valid and you and anyone else in such a situation is already exempted from any 'mandatory vaccination' and having to use a mask.

It would not surprise me that @Buds Buddy 's comment about 'mandatory vaccines and masks' is directed at those people who are against this vaccine and this mask situation because they are actually claiming freedom from the having to listen to the messenger. Pick a different messenger who then tells them to wear a mask and get the vaccine and they will get in line because that will make everything great again. They really are not concerned with your freedom or mine.

Back to the cannabis topic.

It should be decriminalized. That would make it not a crime to use, possess, or grow. It would also keep the federal, state and local law enforcement away. It also means that the buying and selling would have to work itself out and the drug gangs would loose their profit if all the average person has to do is reimburse his neighbor for the time spent growing a plant. And, decriminalization would also allow the transporting across state lines.

The only reason they will make it legal at the federal level is because they figured out a way to convince the 'doom and gloom' anti-weed crowd that there is a way to tax it. Just like the way it had become 'legal' at the state level after enough taxes were added to the commercial grower, taxes on the commercial processor, the tax on the transporter, the tax on the wholesale market and then the tax at the retail level.

So, yes, start by getting it out of the Schedule drug listings.

You're right. I shouldn't be talking politics here. Sorry about that. Just some things that people say make me go off.
And I do understand your situation better then you think. My wife had a double lung transplant & has to keep her immune system low & therefore can't take the shot. Because of this it's important to keep her away from non maskers & unvaccinated people. She gets it.... she dies. But those who don't get it, that can, are simply putting those who can't at a higher risk. Anyone who says they can't wear a mask is not 100% telling the truth. There are masks out there that even COPD patients can breath through. A bit more specialized & expensive though. I guess it just depends on how much you care about yourself & others if you spend the money on it or not.
Last I'll say about it. I promise !
Wish they'd remove this topic because it draws me to it like a moth to a flame.
You are aware that people that are fully vaxed can get covid, and spread covid right? Therefore the vaccine status of someone is completely irrelevant.

This is my last say on this. Saying that Jan 6th is as bad as the Taliban is asinine. The only person that died that day was unarmed woman. She was shot by security personal without warning. She was NO threat! Were there some bad eggs there, yes, most were FBI, and Antifa Plants. To say it was an insurrection is laughable. No one but the security had guns. That is Fact! To say that anyone that entered into the Capital that day needs to be in prison for 20 years is what is called in Law Cruel and Unusual Punishment, The security let them in for Christ sake. There was no looting or fires started. They are called Terrorists? I call BS

Having said that, there was worse things done in Portland, Seattle, Cali, DC... and all over this country But, that is ok? I call BS. People shot in the street for wearing a frigging hat... These people were the strong arm of the Dems and no one else.

Calling on Dems to take up arms to prepare to kill... To Kill who... Trump supporters? WTF Dude. Saying you are going get a gun to shoot Unmasked people if they walk up to you? That is INSANE! Who is bulling and terrorizing people at that point? You say you understand how I feel? No you do not. I truely feel for wife and she is in serious danger and I will keep you and her in my prayers. However I will tell you these Dems do not care about your wife.

I was taken into the hospital for a mild heart attack. Because I said I could not wear a mask while in the ER, giving my LEGIT reasons. The nurse then said "You will Die without it!" It was then put in my permanent record that I stated I was COVID Denier! That was pure BS! After being discharged I was kicked out of a hospital into below freezing weather to wait an hour for my ride, and told my rights had no meaning there? That was a day that I was 60 feet from anyone there, and I was the only one in the waiting room. Besides staff I was also the only one in that ER. I had to walk three blocks to get warm and wait for my ride. I had to take 3 nitro on that short walk. Yes I should have sued but, this was the height of the COVID scare, it was pointless.

A week later I went to the same hospital for tests. I did not want the hassle so I wore my mask so I knew was clean and safe. I had security called on me because I wanted to wear my mask from home. I told it was not "Authorized" and forced to take a paper mask from a public stand in cardboard boxes. That is so sanitary right?... That next week, I was taken to another hospital for a triple bypass. I talked to a lot of nurses there and I will say most were on the same page as I was. Almost everyone worked the COVID unit the same day as they did my floor. COVID is a real bio weapon and yes, the people behind it, have worse things coming down the pipe for us people. COVID was just the warm up shot across the bow.

Take it for what you will, I'm done with the tyrannical BS!

Edit: I was not once tested for COVID until the day of surgery. Yes during the 4 hours I spent in the ER, I was not once tested for COVID. That is telling don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom