Top OC Dispensaries Recommendations?

Ashlen

I just got my referal yesterday and visited a fantastic dispensary on Santa Monica (even had vending machines), but unfortunately I love down in Orange County, so a trip to said shop would be too much gas money to be a regular thing.

I was curious if anyone could give me some recommendations on the better places to go around Orange County? I know there is a list, but it's huge and I don't want to visit every one of them to find the good ones. I want to find a place with a good selection, good edibles, friendly service, etc...

Any help is most appreciated.

:thanks:

I was curious if anyone could give me some recommendations on the better places to go around Orange County? I know there is a list, but it's huge and I don't want to visit every one of them to find the good ones. I want to find a place with a good selection, good edibles, friendly service, etc.
We just visited Holistic Health in Dana Point and it was one
of the nicer dispensaries we have visited - attractive and well-stocked. zg

Holistic Health | MedicalMarijuana Dispensary

do they have clones? i am ready to do a detailed grow and cant find a seed or seedling

Do you have phone service in your lost city? Rooted cuttings are transient, and best seen with your eye.
Here's another idea:420 Magazine - Sponsors
Good luck :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just got my referal yesterday and visited a fantastic dispensary on Santa Monica (even had vending machines), but unfortunately I love down in Orange County, so a trip to said shop would be too much gas money to be a regular thing.

I was curious if anyone could give me some recommendations on the better places to go around Orange County? I know there is a list, but it's huge and I don't want to visit every one of them to find the good ones. I want to find a place with a good selection, good edibles, friendly service, etc...

Any help is most appreciated.

:thanks:

I work at the Dana Point Safe Harbor Collective .. Feel free to come on in..
we are located at 34102 Violet Lantern in Dana Point right behind Hennessey's Tavern. (949) 488-0114 is our Phone number. Make sure you have your Original Doctors reccomendation and a Valid California issued I.D.

following the lake forest/oc thread, i went over the the strip of collectives on raymond.

i called them all and decided to go to THC.
i will say right now that place is GREAT.
it was honestly worth the hour drive for.
super fast verification and the staff were very smart and really really nice.
only had 5 or 6 choices but all were very very good
the place was clean and pleasent.

only one downer which has been mentioned before is the area is a little "ghetto"

had a family member in the car waiting and when i came out they said multiple people had been doing circles around the parking lot looking in and out of cars haha

but yes id reccomend THC suite 210

next time going to check out suite 208 and 203

following the lake forest/oc thread, i went over the the strip of collectives on raymond.

i called them all and decided to go to THC.
i will say right now that place is GREAT.
it was honestly worth the hour drive for.
super fast verification and the staff were very smart and really really nice.
only had 5 or 6 choices but all were very very good
the place was clean and pleasent.

only one downer which has been mentioned before is the area is a little "ghetto"

had a family member in the car waiting and when i came out they said multiple people had been doing circles around the parking lot looking in and out of cars haha

but yes id reccomend THC suite 210

next time going to check out suite 208 and 203

I am glad you made it over. I had to laugh at your comment that people have described South OC as ghetto; Lake Forest is one of the wealthiest and safest cities in the CA and was ranked 10th safest for the entire country. "Rich", "stuck-up", and "yuppie" are some of the descriptions I am more accustomed too, but hey, for someone visiting first impressions can be just that. Perhaps those circling the parking lots were excited patrons that were well aware that many others like themselves were shopping for the same thing.

208 and 203 will serve you well. The selections between them don't offer much incentive to choose one over the other, so in most cases you are a winner no matter were you go. :smokin:

We just visited Holistic Health in Dana Point and it was one
of the nicer dispensaries we have visited - attractive and well-stocked. zg

Holistic Health | MedicalMarijuana Dispensary

Holistic Health is the very first dispensary that I went to & I LOVED it. Their website is great too. Well, at least I think so :)

Medical Marijuana | Marijuana Dispensary | Medicinal Marijuana | Orange County CA | Holistic Health Dana Point

They are super nice & well stocked. They have a huge variety of edibles, pot, concentrates, drinks, oils, candies... I could just go on and on. Even hemp clothes. They have an ATM inside too.

If you go to their site, there is a flyer to print out for a discount too. They guy that's usually working inside is super nice to talk to. I get the best headband & strawberry cough there.

Always wanted to go to HH but then I heard they are expensive with 70$ eighths :(. I'm guna stick to my new local 50$ cap

I have never paid that much there. Like $50-60. Don't they have a price list on their site? They are always running specials and stuff too.

I work at the Dana Point Safe Harbor Collective .. Feel free to come on in..
we are located at 34102 Violet Lantern in Dana Point right behind Hennessey's Tavern. (949) 488-0114 is our Phone number. Make sure you have your Original Doctors reccomendation and a Valid California issued I.D.

To orient the old timers - who remembers when Hennessey's was Vic's Market?

Back
Top Bottom