Topical dermal carrier for application over skin

lymp

Dmso could be very effective in for carrying through the skin directly towards a tumour for treating cancer etc.

HAs anyome else tried it yet? I have seen shrinkage however cant confirm as its combined with conventional radiotherapy.

I've only used topical for melanoma cancer and only pure RSO. For moles, muscle/ligament/bone pain, arthritis, etc I've used a topical tincture made with almond oil at around 3% (1 ml of RSO in 29 ml of almond oil). Almond oil smells like cherry and masks the weed smell very well.

Dmso could be very effective in for carrying through the skin directly towards a tumour for treating cancer etc.

HAs anyome else tried it yet? I have seen shrinkage however cant confirm as its combined with conventional radiotherapy.

Hi

Do you mean mixing the CCO in the dmso and applying it to the skin around the tumour area?

Thanks

I've only used topical for melanoma cancer and only pure RSO. For moles, muscle/ligament/bone pain, arthritis, etc I've used a topical tincture made with almond oil at around 3% (1 ml of RSO in 29 ml of almond oil). Almond oil smells like cherry and masks the weed smell very well.

Hi Lab Rat

Thanks for sharing this. I've been wondering if dermal application of the CO would help a friend who has bone mets (prostate cancer metastised to the bones). Do you think this would be a good ratio cancer?

Thanks

Well it wouldn't hurt but it might be too deep to do be anti-tumoral, still you can hit it from several sides.. I've used 3% as an analgesic for less chronic pain but as topical for cancer I'd go with at least 50%.

Back
Top Bottom