Torco's Harvest PICS

Looks real good, props to you. :smokin3:

Thats a nice cola on no 6. I wish I had a pic of my dirt grow. You would laugh at her. I kept forgetting to water her and she was cloned in a ten inch pot.
I know better now but I just do hydro for now.

i might try hydro someday, but im a dirt farmer

Im going to try and get the rest of them trimmed up tomorrow, and hanging in the closet

Plant#7,8,9,10

MVC-020S2.JPG

MVC-019S2.JPG

MVC-017S2.JPG

MVC-016S1.JPG

where else"" WAL-MART There cracker jars, there where all the pots n pans" kitchen stuff is

Question for urded and torco. Is there a special way to trim? Or can you just like .. go a couple inches under your bud and snip it?

I'd appreciate any tips / guides on trimming.

Man I Don't Care If It Is Just Bag Seed...

You Did One Hell Of A Good Job Growing All Of It....

How Is The Buzzz..

I See You Are Not Going To Do Butter.. What Are You Going To Do? Hash? I Hope You Are Not Going To Just Toss It.. Are You???

I Know The Stuff In The Jars WAS About 4 Ozs... How Mutch Was All The Plants....

Good Job... See Ya...........

nice job man, looks real nice. keep it up. : )

fallen said:
Question for urded and torco. Is there a special way to trim? Or can you just like .. go a couple inches under your bud and snip it?

I'd appreciate any tips / guides on trimming.

If there the large fan leaves your clipping, thoses are easy to get out of the buds. just go slow and carefull with your plants buds, i dig into the buds to get some leaves.

some leaves are loaded with crystals and trichromes, i like to leave them alone, maybe just cut the ends off them

fallen said:
also, sorry double post, are you not worried someone will see them out back?

These were grown indoors, It was such a nice day we sat outside in the backyard to prune them

PlugJug said:
Man I Don't Care If It Is Just Bag Seed...

You Did One Hell Of A Good Job Growing All Of It....

How Is The Buzzz..

I See You Are Not Going To Do Butter.. What Are You Going To Do? Hash? I Hope You Are Not Going To Just Toss It.. Are You???

I Know The Stuff In The Jars WAS About 4 Ozs... How Mutch Was All The Plants....

Good Job... See Ya...........

Hey thanks, Plugjug

Nope no butter or hash, i tossed it.

All the rest of the plants are still drying and curing, I have not a clue what the total amount will be, when its done ill be sure and get some good pics for everyone.

I remove the large fan leaves first and trash them. I trim the rest and keep it for other 420 purposes. Its long torturous work but must be done.

Back
Top Bottom