Torco's Harvest PICS

Here is one of the jars of buds, there is about 40 grams there.

MVC-019S.JPG

MVC-014S.JPG

MVC-013S.JPG

MVC-012S.JPG

MVC-011S.JPG

MVC-008S.JPG

Torco man.. that looks like some prime smoke, congrads on the beautiful harvest. Right around the sametime as me too. The first bowl of your own successful crop is truely one of the most awesome feelings. :allgood:

Hey thanks guys, I cant wait to crack open the other jars and check them out. Its almost like christmas

Thats always a good sign, smoke a bowl for me man :allgood:

The buds are as big as commercial grade stuff, but when you look at the close-ups you can clearly tell it's homegrown. Excellent buds! What kind of nutrients or training techniques (if any) did you use on the plants? I must say the results are simply stunning!

Also, if you have alot curing in many containers make sure you open them once and a while to let the gasses from curing escape and to prevent damn mold. Because that would totally suck to get mold on those beutiful buds you worked so hard for.

I use fox Farms Ocean Forrest potting soil, mixed with coco coir and vermiculite, and the nutes i use are Fox Farms Tigger bloom and Fox farms Grow Big

torco55 said:
I use fox Farms Ocean Forrest potting soil, mixed with coco coir and vermiculite, and the nutes i use are Fox Farms Tigger bloom and Fox farms Grow Big

I love the Fox Farms stuff too. I am using their Tiger Bloom with awesome results.

DanknBeyond said:
Wow, those look really good! I hope I can get at least 1/2 that my first grow (good luck?) I have always been under the impression that you cut the buds off from the plant, and not leave them on the plant (basically the opposite of what you just did) am I wrong? Which is better removing the buds, or the leaves to cure? And why? Also what is with the glass jars? Never seen or heard of it before. I know, I know, damn noob :p

I think everyone has there own way of drying and curing their plants. What I like to do is, trim the leaves off the plants first, then pull them from there pots and hang them in the closet to dry, and then I like to put them in a paper bags for a few days, till there just right then put them into jars,

You have to keep an eye on them so the don't mold, after they have been in the jars for a few weeks ill put them in the freezer.

im going to be opening another jar today, so ill get to weigh them and get some pics for everyone.

so much bud!!! you're lucky! congrads on the successful grow/harvest. It all looks sooo good. Again, congrads!!

CherryEyed said:
so much bud!!! you're lucky! congrads on the successful grow/harvest. It all looks sooo good. Again, congrads!!

Yea! Congradulations. You Should be happy with the results :allgood:

Hows that bud taste torco? Looks really good man :cool:

Back
Top Bottom