Torco's Harvest PICS

I harvested this plant today, This thing smells so strong, very powerfull, very sticky,

MVC-005S12.JPG

MVC-001S5.JPG

MVC-002S3.JPG

MVC-003S5.JPG

MVC-004S4.JPG

MVC-005S4.JPG

MVC-006S2.JPG

MVC-018S.JPG

MVC-019S1.JPG

MVC-020S.JPG

Don’t know yet its still drying, and then I need to cure it good for a while.

I think it’s going to be some good shit. The smell is very strong, and the buds are very sticky

_qWERTY said:
How long do you usually dry and cure it for?

Looks amazing btw.

There still pretty wet right now im guessing they will be dry in a few more days. The bigger buds a few days longer. And then I cure them in glass jars; I like to cure them as long as I can, the longer the better. At least a month, but im sure the will get broken into and smoked before then.

Beautiful, beautiful... I can smell it from here! Nice job, Torco!

Peace and happiness

Nice looking home grown there. I also think it's good that you are waiting until it cures nicely to try it. Some people judge their buds prematurely by smoking them too soon because they want to try them so badly.

I just started picking the mom plant today, here are a few of the buds from it. I still have a long way to go

MVC-021S.JPG

MVC-020S1.JPG

MVC-019S2.JPG

MVC-018S1.JPG

MVC-017S.JPG

MVC-014S2.JPG

MVC-013S1.JPG

MVC-008S3.JPG

MVC-007S2.JPG

MVC-006S3.JPG

Thanks for the excellent harvest pics.Congrats.I have a couple of questions if you don't mind my asking.I only have 6 indoor grows under my belt and none were as nice as yours,all from bagseed.Forgive my ignorance(thats why I'm here)but what exactly are the differences that you see between bagseed and what I refer to as store bought seed plants? The only discernable difference I could see between your 2 grows is the finished store bought looks to be a cleaner green,with not as much brown color.I was wondering about other qualities such as weight,potency and number of flowers.Do you see much difference in those qualities?I'm one of the rare lucky ones who have only seen a handful of males and only one hermie and that includes maybe 10 years of outdoor growing,all from bagseed.I assumed my inability to grow high times quality donkey dicks indoors were from lack of indoor experience,but could this be from lack of quality genetics as well?Thanks again for the unusual chance to compare BS against store bought.Hopefully FoxFarm will come up with something to grow my balls a little bigger so I can actually click the magic 'add to cart' button and try my hand at some NL or cindy 99 or jack herer or......

Wow, Torco! Wow....:adore:

We need a lil scratch-n-sniff thingy on those.

Back
Top Bottom