Torco's Harvest PICS

ofthehype said:
I got a question that's been bugging me this whole journal....Why do you black-out and white-out some of your pics?

Security purposes, I don't want people to know where I am or who I am or what im doing.

More pics, the jar in the middel is from one of the clone plants and the one gallon one is from the mother plant.

MVC-023S1.JPG

MVC-022S1.JPG

MVC-021S1.JPG

MVC-019S3.JPG

MVC-018S2.JPG

MVC-017S1.JPG

MVC-015S.JPG

MVC-013S2.JPG

MVC-011S2.JPG

MVC-009S2.JPG

This stuffs not to bad, smells great, now the curing starts on this stuff. I still have 2 clones to pick and im still working on the large mom plant.

hardhat22 said:
Thanks for the excellent harvest pics.Congrats.I have a couple of questions if you don't mind my asking.I only have 6 indoor grows under my belt and none were as nice as yours,all from bagseed.Forgive my ignorance(thats why I'm here)but what exactly are the differences that you see between bagseed and what I refer to as store bought seed plants? The only discernable difference I could see between your 2 grows is the finished store bought looks to be a cleaner green,with not as much brown color.I was wondering about other qualities such as weight,potency and number of flowers.Do you see much difference in those qualities?I'm one of the rare lucky ones who have only seen a handful of males and only one hermie and that includes maybe 10 years of outdoor growing,all from bagseed.I assumed my inability to grow high times quality donkey dicks indoors were from lack of indoor experience,but could this be from lack of quality genetics as well?Thanks again for the unusual chance to compare BS against store bought.Hopefully FoxFarm will come up with something to grow my balls a little bigger so I can actually click the magic 'add to cart' button and try my hand at some NL or cindy 99 or jack herer or......

All I have ever grown is bag seed weed, and it is some pretty good stuff for bag seed, this is my first time growing seed bank seeds so its tuff to compare them now, there not ready to smoke yet. But as far as I can tell the seed bank seeds are definitely better just by looking at the plants. And the smell of the buds.

Ok,I'm seeing alot of difference now.Beautiful buds,man.My bagseed has never had a yeild to compare.Can't wait for a smoke report. :peace:
Take it easy

Once you start using seeds from a seedbank, bagseed becomes a thing in the past. Bagseed is great for a beginner or a person on a tight budget but once you go with a strain you are never the same lol.
Great lookin buds bro. I really wish I could do a outdoor but I just don't have a secure location for it. I have to stay indoor.

Hey folks"" I just got home from Harvesting my plants its 1:30 am, I’m about half way done, my fingers are black from handling the plants. I should be able to get the rest done bye tomorrow; here are some pics of the largest plant the Mom plant.

MVC-010S.JPG

MVC-009S3.JPG

MVC-008S4.JPG

MVC-007S3.JPG

Some of the lower branches of the Mom plant

MVC-006S5.JPG

MVC-005S5.JPG

MVC-004S5.JPG

MVC-003S6.JPG

Some trimmed buds from the lower branches, drying in a bag

MVC-002S4.JPG

Back