Torco's Harvest PICS

Torco55 said:
Everything is almost done drying, most of it is in jars curing, here are three buds from the variety pack the one on the left was from a sativa plant Jack Herrer, the other two are either Master Kush, Afghan, Pure Power Plant or Skunk #1

MVC-005S11.JPG

MVC-020S3.JPG

MVC-022S3.JPG

MVC-023S2.JPG

WOW! Looks Killer!:headbanger: :adore:

Here is one Jar of my 4th indoor grow.

MVC-015S12.JPG

MVC-011S11.JPG

I will try to get a pic of all the jars later for everyone to see.

ok, ive always wondered
you guys who harvest an ass load like this, lol
where do the huge buds go, i saw them 2 pages back, but i know they dont fit in this jar...

lol

^^ My house!!

ok, ive always wondered
where do the huge buds go, i saw them 2 pages back, but i know they dont fit in this jar...

lol

The large long buds are in the big tall one-gallon pickle jars. I will get some pics of all my jars soon for everyone.:allgood:

its going to be at least a month before this stuff is ready to smoke

damn, I start smoking my shit as soon as its dry. Granted, It's not as good as a nice cure. But, if it's able to burn I'll smoke it! You got some serious will power to be able to wait a month after harvest before sampling your buddage.

GREAT GROW BTW!!!!

ok, ive always wondered

lol

The large, top colas often get broken down. They're actually lots of smaller buds that grew tightly together giving the appearance of a single, huge bud. I like picking them apart myself because it makes them dry faster. A large cola can take quite a while to dry if left whole.

Nice little crop. Whats she weigh?

Back
Top Bottom