Transferring tips? - Prelite, soil? - pH strips?

Courtney13

Hopefully later or in the next few days I'm picking up better soil and some perlite then transferring them into bigger pots. Any tips for transferring them? How much perlite to use? Anything else I need to get that's a must? I plan on getting pH strips also.
420-magazine-mobile363838733.jpg
420-magazine-mobile542609867.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1044171613.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yo there,d here,I used john innes#2 and perlite 50% n got cool results but if you want supercool get a multi outlet powerful air pump,put an airstone in the bottom of each pot with a deep saucer,use only perlite with a complete hydro nutrient(not organics if you want a decent yield)at 1/3 to 1/2 recommended strength building up till leaf curl then drop a bit at 5.8ph.for your eyes only.d

Get a decent set of meters from e bay no probs,you need a pH digital meter around 30-40quid to tell you how acid or alkaline your nutrient solution is and I would strongly reccomend a EC meter as well to tell you if your food level is good,yes I know but these things pay for themselves by helping to make all your hard work pay off.TBSd

Is it yellow by any chance,friend got one and it all ova the place,get a decent meter,the Hanna combined does pH and ec it very reliable and accurate,Hanna and other higher end instruments pay for themselves believe,7quid and how do you calibrate it now.buy expensive calibration liquids?TBS

Back
Top Bottom