Transplant success!

Mrblunts420

Happy my first transplant is a success. Planted a random seed in my front plant which is SoCal desert which is hard AF! Planter is auto watered on sprinklers. About a week and a half went by and I noticed
420-magazine-mobile236025606.jpg

Sticking up. Within a week jumped up to
420-magazine-mobile1158394633.jpg
. Then a few days of great sun came.
420-magazine-mobile191964915.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2067254924.jpg

Figured it was about that time to transplant. With the help on here I managed to successfully transplant from hard dirt to soil medium. In a 2qt square pot.
420-magazine-mobile319040186.jpg

Happy my first transplant is a success. Planted a random seed in my front plant which is SoCal desert which is hard AF! Planter is auto watered on sprinklers. About a week and a half went by and I noticed
420-magazine-mobile236025606.jpg

Sticking up. Within a week jumped up to
420-magazine-mobile1158394633.jpg
. Then a few days of great sun came.
420-magazine-mobile191964915.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2067254924.jpg

Figured it was about that time to transplant. With the help on here I managed to successfully transplant from hard dirt to soil medium. In a 2qt square pot.
420-magazine-mobile319040186.jpg
what did you transplant from? and what did you transplant too?
GFP

GhostFacePurp I planted a random seed in my outside planter in regular desert soil; hard, nutrient lacking. Dry outside high temp (100+)not the greatest medium lol. I transplanted it into Ocean Forest in my 4sqft 10 23w CFL grow in a small square pot

cool ocean forest...good ...so it's still way young to feed anything..maintain ph'd water and get the runoff in soil range .6.5 to 7.2 ...in 10 to 14 days it should be ready for its first (1/4 strength) feeding...until then just water...keep us posted

GFP

cool ocean forest...good ...so it's still way young to feed anything..maintain ph'd water and get the runoff in soil range .6.5 to 7.2 ...in 10 to 14 days it should be ready for its first (1/4 strength) feeding...until then just water...keep us posted

GFP
Thanks GhostFacePurp! Super grateful on the advice. Will keep posting updates. I have 2 seeds im waiting to sprout, 1 random and 1 Area 51. Both in OF soil. Fingers crossed for those. I have about 5 area 51 seeds that I am going to start germinating one the others start to get bigger so if they end u being males I have young'ns ready. Im in the process of looking for some good clones as well.

Thanks GhostFacePurp! Super grateful on the advice. Will keep posting updates. I have 2 seeds im waiting to sprout, 1 random and 1 Area 51. Both in OF soil. Fingers crossed for those. I have about 5 area 51 seeds that I am going to start germinating one the others start to get bigger so if they end u being males I have young'ns ready. Im in the process of looking for some good clones as well.
No problems man keep us posted. and remember that soil comes loaded already...alot of ppl have troubles with seedlings and younglings ..mostly because they overwater AND decide to feed to early ...seedlings have about 14 days worth of baby food in them. that soil carries at least another 14 days of feed in it...so ..just ph'd 6.5 water for now...keep us posted and we'll let you know when to feed. also ..get some diatomaceous earth and sprinkle it on top of that soil...as the need to wet the soil increases so will bugs that love wet soil...SO doing this will kill them all before they start being a problem...prevents a ton of BS later on

good luck

GFP

No problems man keep us posted. and remember that soil comes loaded already...alot of ppl have troubles with seedlings and younglings ..mostly because they overwater AND decide to feed to early ...seedlings have about 14 days worth of baby food in them. that soil carries at least another 14 days of feed in it...so ..just ph'd 6.5 water for now...keep us posted and we'll let you know when to feed. also ..get some diatomaceous earth and sprinkle it on top of that soil...as the need to wet the soil increases so will bugs that love wet soil...SO doing this will kill them all before they start being a problem...prevents a ton of BS later on

good luck

GFP
420-magazine-mobile1703611900.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1143512621.jpg

420-magazine-mobile363975598.jpg

Back
Top Bottom