Transplanting/Scrog Question

Amador

Hi All,

This site has been killer for information. I just finished building my box so I am ready to go. I am going to be using soil with a Scrog. My question is how do you transplant to a bigger container with the plants growing through the screen? It doesn't look like you can move them at that point. Thanks for any info.

Yeah you must take all that into consideration. I'm planning a scrog right now. Make sure you have adequate saucers under your buckets because you won't be able get to them very easily. I got deep 6 inch saucers and put my buckets up on risers inside the buckets. the saucer will hold 3 quarts of water now before hitting the bottom of the bucket. I have a water pump with vinyl hose to suck the water out into another container I can dispose of more easily. I did if this way to in case I need to flush. After you are in the screen you can't flush easily. Watering may be more difficult too depending on your configuration. I will have limited access to the back row of plants so I am looking into an extended funnel approach. I can feed the funnel down through the screen/canopy and to the soil then water through the funnel. At least this will be the way I do it until I get my hydro setup for the following grow. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom