Transplanting

Twisted 01

I have 1 lady growing in an areogarden, she is about 12- 16 ish tall, my question is can I transplant her into coconut coir into an ebb and flow system without damaging her ? I have a couple clones started but not ready to come out the humidity done yet.. the plan is for all to go into the ebb and flow ... I'm using general hydroponics flori 3 part and I do have some calimagic to add when they go into the coconut coir but my girl hasn't had that nutrient yet but she should like it lol

I have 1 lady growing in an areogarden, she is about 12- 16 ish tall, my question is can I transplant her into coconut coir into an ebb and flow system without damaging her ? I have a couple clones started but not ready to come out the humidity done yet.. the plan is for all to go into the ebb and flow ... I'm using general hydroponics flori 3 part and I do have some calimagic to add when they go into the coconut coir but my girl hasn't had that nutrient yet but she should like it lol
I think she will do just fine.

I lift her up to change the nutrients and she has gorgeous white roots on her.. they in a diy pvc tent with mylar emergency blankets but I just ordered a tent and then everything will go into the flood and drain

I used to clone in an aeroponic bucket. I transplanted all of them into either dirt or coco with zero problems.

I have been starting seeds in rockwool lately, I don't like it one bit. I live in an upstairs apartment, so no active hydro for me. I do lava rock hempys, I was doing coco/gravel hempys before.

This one is in rockwool too, I cut down a square to make it fit in one of the plastic areogarden pods , the plan is after my tent gets here to cut that away and plant in the flood and drain I made ... I do have to clones started a week ago from it , just in case ... Do got a friend sending me some og Kush and some Afghani seeds , score lol

Back
Top Bottom