Treating and preventing root fungas

cement head

hi everyone i picked up a bottle of no damp to day to use with my cuttings just wanted to get some feed back on this before i go ahead and do it the product is called no damp used to treat and to prevent fungas for plant cuttings it is made by Plant Prod same company that makes my 20 20 20 anyway does this stuff work and is it safe for the plants the label says its safe for all plants thanks agaian people

Make sure to read the instructions carefully as some things that are used on plant cuttings to get them to root are not made for edible plants. Thus, making it only useful for decorative plants, not smokeable ones. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes, I would call the maufacturer and ask whether or not it is safe for edible plants. I have in fact seen some rooting solutions that are labeled for decorative plants only, so that was my concern.

If you put the cuttings in a large clear plastic container under the lights you can keep the humidity up and the mold away. Use a heavy vermiculite to light soil mix and you just need to watch them carefully.

Superthrive is great stuff, it's all organic and helps with forming the roots on cuttings.

here is apick of my grow medium i plan to try other gow mediums same time and watch i figure ido this i can see the differance and have first hand knowledge to draw on for any other future referance the old saying is seeing is believing
mygrowmedium.JPG

i looked them up on internet found 1 800 # the companys name is vessyall thier products are all organic anyway lady said that it would be safe just dont pour directly next to plant when treating and when transplanting your cuttings treat the soil first

Back
Top Bottom