trim dying fan leaves?

bmo420

Guys got some beautiful girls growin here , week 6 flowering .. Most of the fan leaves r turning yellow n feel dry n crisp to the touch, should I let the plant drop them on its own or should I help her out?

Yes you can remove them.

This should be posted in the Problem/Pest/Disease Control forum. :)

I will get a mod to move this for you. :) On the grey bar at the top of the page it will say Grow Room. Click on that and you will see several more threads, there is also the 420 lounge which ranges from cooking to contests and more. ;)

Is it wise to remove them? They r not a shade issue, and the stems r somewhat big I think.. And they are yellowing with somewhat rusty spots? But is my plant going to use more energy trying to save them or w.e then she would if I just clip them n let her put that towards bud production?

The leaves will never repair themselves and the plant will waste energy trying to keep them alive. :)

get them out of there let the bute go to the buds.. But pics will help the guys on here really diagnose better. Im still trying to figure outwhat rust n leaves look like lol.. But I too am new to this.

i think this is how u post pics.. sorry im new to the site, the link should be my gallery

IMG-20130211-01113.jpg

That list is so vauge .. Could u maybe narrow it down to wht u think the defficiency is.. And should I snip those leaves?

I think it is calcium but I am far from sure.

Yeah. But only after you are sure you have the problem fixed. It could also be PH.

Yeah. But only after you are sure you have the problem fixed. It could also be PH.

The plant with the defficency is going to be pulled in a week or so, do I still need to try to fix the problem? Or should I let her be till harvest? Or do I just clip those fan leaves?
Also I forgot to mention I flushed that plant about a week ago, could that be why she is sucking those leaves dry?

That very well could be it. I would just cut em off then. :)

Back
Top Bottom