Dying fan leaves

guitartom

I have two girls of unknown origin. Just started week six of flowering. Last week, the fan leaves started dying. I see no apparent pests, ph is about 6-6.5 in a soil grow. I have tried to attach pics but no luck yet. Leaves are yellow with brown spots or blotches. BTW, the trichomes are still pretty clear. Any ideas?

20160307_192734_1_.jpg
20160307_192651_1_.jpg
20160308_125014_1_.jpg

Thanks for responses. Finally got pics to post

Tried spraying Uncle Jack's dead bug brew for the few thrips around. Checked ph again in reservoir (6.5) and added tiger bloom to it for possible nute deficiencies . Using auto pot watering system. Plenty of solution available to plants. I am now freaking out as the dying leaves have spread to the buds. Too early to harvest but I don't want to lose all. All ideas welcome.

I have two girls of unknown origin. Just started week six of flowering. Last week, the fan leaves started dying. I see no apparent pests, ph is about 6-6.5 in a soil grow. I have tried to attach pics but no luck yet. Leaves are yellow with brown spots or blotches. BTW, the trichomes are still pretty clear. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom