dark dried fan leaves

bigred1991

Hey guys. I'm recently started growing and plant seem to be doing good but my top fan leaves have turned real dark and dry to the touch it will literally break when you touch the leaves will it be ok should I just let them die naturally or should I do something about it

Ok fist my medium is peat moss Perlite and potting soil my lights are five 23 Wyatt lights 5000 k each bulb grow area is 3 foot wide 2 foot deep 5 foot tall my new growth seems fine. At first was using wrong lights here some pics
IMG_20150201_123303.jpg
IMG_20150201_123217.jpg
IMG_19800105_184229.jpg

What are your temp and humidity in there? I've seen those wrinkled leaves before, can't remember the cause though. What is your ph at with that mix of soil peat moss and perlite? I think you should aim for a ph of 6-6.5, might have to do some trial and error to figure out the best range. You didn't overwater them right?

My Ph is at 6.6 and hopefully I haven't overwater them I water only 2 weeks but my power did go out and it was pretty chilly I grow indoors but it got in the low 40s that night its my first grow I'm still trying to figure everything out

Any temp under 65F can stress the plant, maybe that's what happened here. Still curious what your humidity is like in there. You could probably lower your ph a bit more, maybe 6.4 or 6.3 and see if anything changes. And if you haven't checked out this page yet, you really should, it can answer almost any question you have: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Back
Top Bottom