Trimming your plants

sadhu9

My plants are in the flowering stage and I wondered about trimming shade leaves that are blocking the bud regions of the plant? Also, how far can you go with removing shade leaves from the plant? I know not to get crazy with removing too many leaves from the plants but my flowers need light!!!!!! What to do????
Any answers would be appreciated!

Would you thin out these plants now as long as I don't go crazy!
IMG_9922.JPG
IMG_9912.JPG

Now that I have had time to think about it,
The first thing I would do is remember I am asking other MMJ users for help, so the first thing I would do is add a signature and link to my journal so others can find my journal That way when I ask a question they don"t have to chase down my info, and later when I am 3 grows from now I will be able to review a lot easier
Dude you need to go crazy like 4 weeks a go
your yield is going to suffer
Air can"t get through, great place for bugs and mold
I would try to add space or a screen with 95% fan leaf removal this will stress them about 5 days, but they will recover and bless you nicly.
I would place screen (depending on light size)25-35" from light and in a V shape
then criss cross the limbs under screen so that all colas are at even height through the screen
This is one of a few things to help at no cost to wallet, maybe some added grams at the end
MY PERSONAL combination of bending/lst/scrog, works great for me. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom