Trinary nodes

Indicolas

This is a Forbidden Runtz bag seed from a dispensary. I didn't really notice until I counted the nodes and was ready to top at the 7th. There was a mutation at the 3rd node with deformed fan and I was worried I'd lose a branch but it grew right through and continued on. The 5th and 6th are tri- nodes and it looks like it may continue on as the new sprout top are very crowded. Question now is do I take advantage of this phenomenon and let grow? How many more nodes? How would you manage this? I was planning a LST but things has changed. Maybe scrog the tris and let the lower grow straight up through the net.
1000006022.jpg

20240114_143218.jpg

This is a Forbidden Runtz bag seed from a dispensary. I didn't really notice until I counted the nodes and was ready to top at the 7th. There was a mutation at the 3rd node with deformed fan and I was worried I'd lose a branch but it grew right through and continued on. The 5th and 6th are tri- nodes and it looks like it may continue on as the new sprout top are very crowded. Question now is do I take advantage of this phenomenon and let grow? How many more nodes? How would you manage this? I was planning a LST but things has changed. Maybe scrog the tris and let the lower grow straight up through the net.
1000006022.jpg

20240114_143218.jpg
Are these pistils?
Hard to tell.
Looks lovely.

FE42628C-7BDB-4784-96E7-BE2FF6AA62E8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom