Trying to find an efficient way with minimum space to grow in the winter.

jim bonghead

I am just trying to think of a way to keep smoking during the winter months.I have heard about phototrons since the late 80s.I contraption all the stuff I need in one spot.Not Like the hps or hallide.Between my girlfriend and I we smoke a oz. a month If the herb is potent.
If anyone has owned a phototron or has experience with one please give me some feedback on this subject.
Anyway, If I dont get ripped, I got 10 girls that will be ready for me by mid Oct. And honestly, I dont remember where I got the seeds or what they are.I know 8 0f them are sativas cause they gettin tall and bushing.I have 2 That I hope are Indicas they are short and bushy.No balls yet. I guess Ill find out in about two weeks. I know I had a slug problem with one of them and she was looking bad. She was down to ! leaf and drooping.I looked at her the other day she was standing tall new top. Hell, she might turnout to be the best one.
I am trying to get my 50 posts in so I can be a full member, Well, everyone have a baked day.

:peace:and:love: Jim Bonghead

Back
Top Bottom