Tutankhamon: Grown & Smoked

Whew I'm finally enjoying this enough to let you know what I think it's all about so far. I grew it outdoors as organically as I could. All grow she stunk like strong skunk. Only during trimming did I smell menthol. That's the main taste I get when I smoke it in a joint. It's a light flavor especially on exhale. Yum! I think sour is also a sensation with this one. The stone seems to be equil body and head. I'm liking it a lot. Sorry I can't get the bong section done tonight.

"Menthol" bud would almost be worth the skunkiness to me. You got a worst-case estimate of how far away that plant could have been detected - by its odor - at its most fragrant? I know, depends on the wind, heat, plant hydration, et cetera, but...?

"Menthol" bud would almost be worth the skunkiness to me. You got a worst-case estimate of how far away that plant could have been detected - by its odor - at its most fragrant? I know, depends on the wind, heat, plant hydration, et cetera, but...?
Good morning TS. Sometimes we were 30 feet away on the deck and you'd think a skunk was sitting with us. She was so strong my eyes would water maintaining her some days. Her flavor was so difficult to describe. I think ADULT is about right. Very complex yet simple. Not sweet but pleasantly sour. I've been back into weed for a year after 30 years of random testing and abstinence so I don't have a lot of reference to go by. That's a good thing cause theres a long road ahead.

Back
Top Bottom