420 Magazine Background

Tweed Canada Or How To Make A Billion Dollars With Crappy Weed

Hamilton (aka. The Hammer)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I have actually never heard that befor. Maybe meet up and sesh sometime. We have family out in brantford

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oldbear

So, i'm about to get my mmj license in canada. who do you suggest I buy my first bag from. afterwards i can fill it with my own illegal grow mmj, but until i get that license, i'll need a legal bag. i'm kinda caught right now because i cannot afford to purchase mj or mmj, but i seriously have to. my doctor is taking me off my fentanyl patch and taking away my t4s, too. so i'll need some very quickly to deal with my back. and i know that tweed is kinda ubiquitous here in canada. so where, i ask again, should i purchase from for that first buy? thanks in advance for your answer. mucho appreciated, eh.
Hi Magnus just saw this post.

Here's a link to a search engine that shows what flowers the LPs have. Im not sure if its real time updated but its a good start to narrow down your search.

Once you find a strain you like, suggest you call them to discuss stock levels, wait times, delivery logistics (ie guaranteed receipt of goods)

CanvasRx Canada's Medical Marijuana Marketplace

Oldbear

So, i'm about to get my mmj license in canada. who do you suggest I buy my first bag from. afterwards i can fill it with my own illegal grow mmj, but until i get that license, i'll need a legal bag. i'm kinda caught right now because i cannot afford to purchase mj or mmj, but i seriously have to. my doctor is taking me off my fentanyl patch and taking away my t4s, too. so i'll need some very quickly to deal with my back. and i know that tweed is kinda ubiquitous here in canada. so where, i ask again, should i purchase from for that first buy? thanks in advance for your answer. mucho appreciated, eh.
Hi Magnus just saw this post.

Here's a link to a search engine that shows what flowers the LPs have. Im not sure if its real time updated but its a good start to narrow down your search.

Once you find a strain you like, suggest you call them to discuss stock levels, wait times, delivery logistics (ie guaranteed receipt of goods)

CanvasRx Canada's Medical Marijuana Marketplace

I won't lie I know quite a few medical patients in my area. Most have either started growing there own, or go strait to the black market. Based on better quality and better pricing. Way I see it I'm not paying for crap at 20 to 30 bucks a gram, when I can walk down the street and get quality for 10.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
lol try $7/per/gram-and that is what pmo so much The whole thing has been screwed up since day one! Those out for a quick buck (and not just the dark market types) The Govt. who is only interest the the TAXATION monies generated,both federal and provincial- IMO- alot more time and study should have gone into -decriminalization, first and a more open concept of making legislation that does away with ALL "illegal activities" so not just the suit types cash in and the govt,taxing it too death- this set up as it stands will only promote MORE illegal activities-