Two clones one hermie same mama...is that possible?

UpSyndrome

Hello,
Trying a new strain..."lemon skunk" Basic information- 2nd week of flower, advanced nutrients, solution is 76 degrees, growing in sure to grow 'foam' medium, bucket system, room temp lil warm probably 80-85 its hot here, growing with K2 that are all doing fine (except for one mysterious sick one just gonna pull it).

I'll post pics asap but as the title says I'm trying a new kind also, given to me by 'a friend of a friend'. I was told it came from seed, a feminized seed that the person created by 'forcing' a plant to hermie and the guy supposedly has tons of seeds and they don't ever hermie. I haven't been keeping up with the times and noticed tons of feminized seeds for sale on the sites..last time I ordered seeds I was under the impression that femmed seeds could hermie easily and were not recommended if you could tell a male from female. Anyway my beloved K2 are doing fine, but there seems to be a difference between the 2 new clones that came from the same mama...got to get pics posted but one shows the white pistils or string type things (sry I'm no botanist) but I don't see these on the other clone...I do see what look like small pods..not clumps of them as I've seen on males and hermies in the past, but they look like they could definitely pop a banana. Thing is they came from the same mama and have been subject to the same conditions...could one pop pollen and the other be fine? I know photos would help I'll get some posted asap just hoping for some knowledge or advice. Thanks.

I'm not a botanist either but it's very possible,

When a plant hermies it's for one of two reasons

1. It's somehow gotten pollinated, this can happen by your grow room not being clean, it can come in on your cloths( although unlikely) and it can even be in the dirt if its a home mix that's not completely sterile.
2. Light. How is it positioned compared to the one that did not hermie, does it get more or less light or dark, maybe it's time for a quick dark check in the room.

Back
Top Bottom