Type of meds that won't make you too high

Rvest

420 Member
Hi all I am new to almost all meds I tried some Rso oil and was high for3days I have lung cancer and I am trying to find the right pot to use my name is Ralph I haven't smoked anything in years do,s anyone know what is the best kind to use to make it with out getting so high you can't walk.

Thanks I keep looking like I said it has been about 30 years since I did any so I need to find something that will work I will try sweet sues

Thanks I keep looking like I said it has been about 30 years since I did any so I need to find something that will work I will try sweet sues
You want 1 to 1 CBd to thc ratio.

Most of if not all strains labeled "high CBD" will be a good choice. The CBD works to regulate THC in the receptors. (Sorry if I'm butchering the science sue). Basically the presence of the CBd in equal ratio to thc will keep you from getting an overload of thc. That's when paranoia or other undesirable side effects set in, for those who use less often or in your case many years.

i am real new also, but I've been looking at multiple sites for the same thing. I've noticed that what the thc/cbd is differs from each of the sellers of seeds so it's real confusing...but so far i think: most of the "critical"...Fem weeds are low thc/high cbd; heavens gate cbd F, green crack cbd F, dinamed cbd F, amnesia auto cbd F, blue dream cbd F, bubba Kush cbd F, cbd auto white widow F, etc, etc. like i said i'm new and learning but hopefully this will give you a start...good luck, be well.

Hi all I am new to almost all meds I tried some Rso oil and was high for3days I have lung cancer and I am trying to find the right pot to use my name is Ralph I haven't smoked anything in years do,s anyone know what is the best kind to use to make it with out getting so high you can't walk.

I’m definitely not an expert on this but a lot of people here are ( check out SweetSue). You might want to look for strains that are high CBD and low or no THC. There’s lots out there. Oh yeah, and welcome to 420 :welcome:
I was also wondering is it the thc or the cbd that kills the cancer I have been taking the cbd longer and have gotten rid of one on my left side and one on the right has gotten smaller do,se anyone know

I was also wondering is it the thc or the cbd that kills the cancer I have been taking the cbd longer and have gotten rid of one on my left side and one on the right has gotten smaller do,se anyone know

I think its thc and cbn..... but I could be greatly mistaken. In the words of our resident doc sweet sue.... ingest all the cannabinoids you can in every form possible....

i am real new also, but I've been looking at multiple sites for the same thing. I've noticed that what the thc/cbd is differs from each of the sellers of seeds so it's real confusing...but so far i think: most of the "critical"...Fem weeds are low thc/high cbd; heavens gate cbd F, green crack cbd F, dinamed cbd F, amnesia auto cbd F, blue dream cbd F, bubba Kush cbd F, cbd auto white widow F, etc, etc. like i said i'm new and learning but hopefully this will give you a start...good luck, be well.

Correct look for a strain with CBD in the name. I have CBd amnesia myself.

Not all of the critical collection is high cbd.

The most important thing is to look at the descriptions of the strains. You want equal ratios of cbd to thc. BUYER BEWARE. I think High CBd is labeled as anything above 0.5% or 1%. Kinda a joke. I chose CBd amnesia because it guaranteed x-amount of CBd.

So always do your homework and if you have any other questions I'm happy to try and help.

Maybe we can phone a friend?? @SweetSue

Attachments

• CBD chart.jpg
    CBD chart.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 120
Back
Top Bottom