U/A In as little as 2 weeks Synthetic again or Detox?

Hashishh

Hey guys let me just say first of all, I was recently let go by my employer for failure to produce a urine sample. I was pulled aside as the company I was working for decided there was just cause for me to supply a urine sample. I had a bottle of QF 6.0 I had bought about 4 months ago and decided my best chance of passing was to use that. I went in, did all my paperwork, was let in to do my business, QF was at 96F so I emptied the bottle into the cup, peed in the toilet and gave it to the nurse. I was called in not even half an hour earlier as something was off about my sample. When I got there nothing was said, and they prepared more paperwork for me to pee again, at this point I figured they must have screwed up the paperwork and needed another sample. The nurse took me aside and explained my sample had come back with bleach in it. I thought this was odd considering all of the good things I'd heard of QF and Spectrum Labs. I was told I would have to submit a fresh sample while being monitored. I had refused and was dismissed and banned from the work site for 6 months.

Now that I am looking for another job, I will have to take another UA in as little as two weeks. Due to the nature of my work I am in a work camp for 9 days and off for 5, so I only get to blaze those 5 days I am off. I don't have much fat (I'm 5' 6" and 140 pounds), and have a very fast metabolism. I quit 3 days ago and am not feeling confident with using Quick Fix's synthetic anymore, and finding a donor is not an option. I've been doing some research and detox drinks seem to be my only hope at this point, but I don't know enough about them to feel confident enough. The head shop in my town does sell test strips that test down to 20ug (the cut off limit for U/A's in my field of work) so I'll be buying some in the coming week to see if I might have enough time to clean up.

Overall I'm looking for some advice to see what my options are concerning passing a UA.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: I'm also Canadian and am working in the Alberta oil sands if that helps at all. I'm not familiar with how the drug testing is done here, my last pre-employment was what looked like a simple dip-strip. However my failed test was a bit more complex. They did the whole strip thing, then bottled two more parts of my urine to be sent somewhere else (the nurse wouldn't let me know where the samples were going).

I am unfamiliar with Canadian rules on drug testing. They are obviously testing for something that they're not allowed to test for in the US.
There's another way to play the game, powdered real urine. It is available and it will pass ANY drug test. Just make sure its up to temp and well mixed. If they find anything floating in the sample they will fail you.

I am unfamiliar with Canadian rules on drug testing. They are obviously testing for something that they're not allowed to test for in the US.
There's another way to play the game, powdered real urine. It is available and it will pass ANY drug test. Just make sure its up to temp and well mixed. If they find anything floating in the sample they will fail you.

Powdered urine seems like my best bet at this point, but the only thing I'm worried about is the type of water I'm to use. Wouldn't they pick up on unusual chlorine and excess mineral levels? Do I just use distilled water rather than tap water? Sorry this is the first time I've heard of powdered urine! If you could provide any helpful links or anything that'd be appreciated. It would be nice to be able to blaze again, second dry 4/20 in a row because of drug testing!

Thanks!

Powdered urine seems like my best bet at this point, but the only thing I'm worried about is the type of water I'm to use. Wouldn't they pick up on unusual chlorine and excess mineral levels? Do I just use distilled water rather than tap water? Sorry this is the first time I've heard of powdered urine! If you could provide any helpful links or anything that'd be appreciated. It would be nice to be able to blaze again, second dry 4/20 in a row because of drug testing!

Thanks!

Just buy a bottle of pure water or you can make your own on the stove by boiling water and collecting the steam to cool and recondense back into water, that will be pure water. But just bottled water without any of the additives that they put into some like vitamins should be fine. There's nothing in bottled water that would show up on a drug test. Except excessive levels of fluoride.

Okay thanks. I ordered some through testclear so I'll see how that works. I'll just use distilled water like you mentioned in your post and hope for the best. I did however notice testclear didn't offer the option for male or female powdered urine, so that's the only drawback I've seen so far. Hopefully on test day I'm not informed I'm pregnant, lol!

Okay thanks. I ordered some through testclear so I'll see how that works. I'll just use distilled water like you mentioned in your post and hope for the best. I did however notice testclear didn't offer the option for male or female powdered urine, so that's the only drawback I've seen so far. Hopefully on test day I'm not informed I'm pregnant, lol!

Here in the US its illegal for labs to test for sex, they are only supposed to be testing for drugs and adulterants. As long as you mix it well and get the heat right you should pass fine. Be sure to practice with water first to get the temp in range.

Back
Top Bottom