UK members

Vape76

420 Member
Hi calling out to any uk members out there!
Where do you go for herb?
How many uk growers on here?
How do you rate the quality in UK at present?
How long till we follow US and Canada?
Anyone getting ready to cash in when we do go legal (I'm very interested in this)
Cheers guys look forward to hearing your views and thoughts.

Yup and if only !!!
When the minister who helps decide the final legalisation issue is married to the uk's biggest licenced exporter of medicinal cannabis then you have no chance of it becoming legal. Fact. She blocked it recently and stated it had no proven medicinal value. Greedy global interests win over decency everytime. Not fussed and fuck the lot of em to be honest. I pay my bills for growing my own so screw them telling me i cant. Will happily stay as we are , they will control and GM all the legal crops once it gets to a legalizing stage anyway.

Yup and if only !!!
When the minister who helps decide the final legalisation issue is married to the uk's biggest licenced exporter of medicinal cannabis then you have no chance of it becoming legal. Fact. She blocked it recently and stated it had no proven medicinal value. Greedy global interests win over decency everytime. Not fussed and fuck the lot of em to be honest. I pay my bills for growing my own so screw them telling me i cant. Will happily stay as we are , they will control and GM all the legal crops once it gets to a legalizing stage anyway.
Too true.
This poxy government has no idea.I read an article a few months back regarding the legalisation for personal use etc.
We are the biggest exporter of the plant,yet people with proven medical benefits from it are denied access because of the lack of beneficial proof.The main reason people are growing in their own homes,is because they are fed up with buying crap off the street that has not benefit to their specific health condition.
The ending statement summed it right up-
“People taking health into their own hands in this way? That’s empowerment right there. It’s my medicine, my choice.”
The article was written by a well respected fella,here's the link-
This is why people are breaking the law to grow medical cannabis in the UK

Too true.
This poxy government has no idea.I read an article a few months back regarding the legalisation for personal use etc.
We are the biggest exporter of the plant,yet people with proven medical benefits from it are denied access because of the lack of beneficial proof.The main reason people are growing in their own homes,is because they are fed up with buying crap off the street that has not benefit to their specific health condition.
The ending statement summed it right up-
“People taking health into their own hands in this way? That’s empowerment right there. It’s my medicine, my choice.”
The article was written by a well respected fella,here's the link-
This is why people are breaking the law to grow medical cannabis in the UK
bang on the money there mate. plus the fact that the big global gmo seed companies are now heading our way with their modified seeds that they plan to saturate the market with and replace the genetics we choose to ise. They will then have control to add in or withdraw any thc or cbd they choose to. Scary thought and sounds leftfield but during the vietnam war , the us govt knew weed was an income stream for the Vietcong so sprayed huge areas with agents that caused cannabis to suffer "sudden plant death syndrome" sadly it ended up within the seed world for a while after it had been last used in the war.

Back
Top Bottom