UK newbie

Hey! Got a couple of 4x4 tents with 2000w (equivalent) LED lights. Got all excited and started 7 different strains….now wishing tried 2 at a time. I’m learning loads though as I go 🤗

8FB961E8-4D05-4F57-8FAB-4CB95AAFAFA8.jpeg

Hey! Got a couple of 4x4 tents with 2000w (equivalent) LED lights. Got all excited and started 7 different strains….now wishing tried 2 at a time. I’m learning loads though as I go 🤗

Seven!!? You're gonna be busy... :cool:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Cnocard

You have a nice looking garden growing there; and I agree with @Roy Growin you are going to be busy.
What are the seven different strains?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey @Cnocard welome to the family and we really are a family @420 Magazine. I’m looking forward to checking out your grow. CL🍀

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Cnocard

You have a nice looking garden growing there; and I agree with @Roy Growin you are going to be busy.
What are the seven different strains?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thank you!

I picked randomly: pineapple chunks, train wreck, white widow, northern lights, money maker, cash converter and GSC….think I went by highest THC levels on seed bank site 😉

Hey any advice my buds have lost smell and have no taste , they were great up til now just 7 days left to dry in dark tent temp and humidity in images

1630B234-2AE1-403C-BB49-1091DC0E97F4.jpeg

D304F7D0-F582-4532-BE60-96F9ECBBC08D.jpeg

Hey any advice my buds have lost smell and have no taste , they were great up til now just 7 days left to dry in dark tent temp and humidity in images

1630B234-2AE1-403C-BB49-1091DC0E97F4.jpeg

D304F7D0-F582-4532-BE60-96F9ECBBC08D.jpeg
Hello @Frankster1803 :ciao:
Trim the leaves off as they are holding a lot of moisture and smothering the bud - wet leaves don't smell good

For future reference, better to start a new thread of you own or we have two conversations in one thread
:Namaste:

Hi all. UK user here. I started an indoor grow a month ago and all going well. Landed on this site though when researching guerrilla grows (for next year) and I only regret not finding it sooner.

I’m looking forward to learning loads and meeting like-minded people

Cheers
Hey Cno,

Welcome to the community! Already producing content, I love it! Can’t wait to see your progress, have fun!

Back
Top Bottom